Noble Up Scale Outlet: Powersave - scam or legit idea?

Soldato
So I'm not one for commenting on Facebook adverts but saw one about the above product. They are claiming that by plugging one in it reduces your energy consumption by using capacitors to regulate the flow of energy around your home drastically reducing waste.

https://nobleupscale.com/pages/ognathan

They are making some pretty bold claims here that I don't buy but it's got me wondering if this is even possible.

Do any of you guys have one? Would any of try one? I don't really understand this stuff but figure you guys maybe do and interested to hear your thoughts.

Soldato
I guess they're claiming that it can improve the power correction factor (which is a thing).

1. Something that small won't have any impact.
2. It isn't something that affects domestic customers from a cost point-of-view anyway.

Just a way of separating the gullible from their money.

Soldato
OP
Lol fair enough, I fully expected it to be nonsense but it makes me wonder whether there's actual technology beyond the usual energy saving light bulbs etc that does work.

Soldato
I'd love to know how it intends to regulate the voltage across the entire house by plugging in to 1 outlet?

We had to have a device to lower the voltage to some equipment at work as our site voltage is around 260v, it was very expensive, quite large and didn't have a huge capacity on it so i can guess this device some exactly nothing other than rob you of some cash

Back
Top Bottom