Possibly worthy enough for it's own thread

Caporegime
Another gamer chair for the female form. Where's the gaming chairs for the average males 6'5 500lbs frame.

Reserved for GigaChad only:

qFtnEPp2pvk37bnISQRXeHd1HOJ4E3c_voZzm3A7NMc.png

Man of Honour
Why a ‘gamer chair’ rather than any other chair? What does it do?

Makes me wonder if OP has a gamer desk and possibly some gamer shelves :p

OcUK Staff
A bit bias coming from me, but from looking at it, it seems to be using cheaper parts for the mechanical base and armrests. You could buy noblechairs or other better quality gaming chairs for cheaper than what Razer are selling this for.

Caporegime
I still don't understand the whole racing car chair thing. They all look like they belong in a teenage kids room, but expensive enough are bought by adult men.

Associate
OP
A bit bias coming from me, but from looking at it, it seems to be using cheaper parts for the mechanical base and armrests. You could buy noblechairs or other better quality gaming chairs for cheaper than what Razer are selling this for.

There are some nice touches with the black nickle adjustable arm rest buttons and logo inserted in the side of the arms. I personally was a little shocked at the price point though but the more i've used it, i can honestly say the build and comfort are pretty darn good.

Back
Top Bottom