• Series S

Votes: 104 11.8%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
I feel like we have reached a bit of a plateau with graphics. Not seeing how that is really any better than current gen racing games visuals wise. Bit disappointing that there are still drops below 60fps as well.

Hopefully there will be better tests of this hardware coming out.

You'll be suprised by the difference if you look at dirt 4 on the one x vs the gameplay you just posted

DHR

DHR

Soldato
Still debating cancelling the X and getting the S, or just pick up both :(

I must admit, I'm starting to wonder the same, just stick with the XB1X I already have for a year or so. As usual I got sucked into the hype train, pre-ordered, then have just been a little underwhelmed by the titles available to play to show off the newer hardware.

Soldato
I must admit, I'm starting to wonder the same, just stick with the XB1X I already have for a year or so. As usual I got sucked into the hype train, pre-ordered, then have just been a little underwhelmed by the titles available to play to show off the newer hardware.

It's worth it for back compat alone..

Soldato
On TF numbers, it's ~25% more powerful than a 5700 XT. Using Tom's Hardware's tier list as a reference point, that would give it ~70% of the performance of a 3090, putting it just above a 2080 Super and Titan V, but still ~10% below a 2080 Ti.

Though that's based on RDNA performance. It really depends how much of an improvement RDNA2 brings.

Soldato
Curry's must be getting ready for those that pre-ordered to place their full order. They're going up on the site in stock at £2449. They're then using the £5 pre-order discount to take off £2000 lol!

DHR

DHR

Soldato
Curry's must be getting ready for those that pre-ordered to place their full order. They're going up on the site in stock at £2449. They're then using the £5 pre-order discount to take off £2000 lol!

Least we know there is movement! Was going to spread the cost out on an interest free card but typically it's not arrived in the post yet so will just have to take the hit :rolleyes:

Soldato
Guys, my daughter play roblox, and this is available on xbox, if she was typing messages to complete stuff, and to chat with her cousins, is there a specific type of keyboard or wireless keyboard one would need to function with an x box series x?
Preferably wireless I think.
Do these devices use normal usb connectors?

Associate
Guys, my daughter play roblox, and this is available on xbox, if she was typing messages to complete stuff, and to chat with her cousins, is there a specific type of keyboard or wireless keyboard one would need to function with an x box series x?
Preferably wireless I think.
Do these devices use normal usb connectors?
You can get a chatpad that attaches to the bottom of the controller (giving a QWERTY keyboard). Otherwise, it'll be any USB keyboard - Logitech do a nice wireless one with a touchpad on the right (assuming they work, as we won't know for sure until it's in the wild).

Soldato
You can get a chatpad that attaches to the bottom of the controller (giving a QWERTY keyboard). Otherwise, it'll be any USB keyboard - Logitech do a nice wireless one with a touchpad on the right (assuming they work, as we won't know for sure until it's in the wild).

Good info, might be worth holding off the month, as it'll be a Christmas gift either way.
Thank you.

I have the Logitech keyboard mentioned, happy to give it a test for you when I receive my Series X. I might just need a gentle reminder via Trust though.

image hosting

Soldato
Game has pre-orders available right now

Capture.png

Back
Top Bottom