Which X360 multiplayer titles are still supported/ populated?

Associate
I was regularly playing World of Tanks on X360 however Wargaming withdrew support on the X360 in July

Am currently getting good multiplayer variety of servers on Battlefield3 BF3

I prefer BF3 over BF4 .....there are still BF4 servers but not as many as BF3. I think BF3 has had a boost in popularity since mentioned earlier in year of a possible re-release for Series X/ PS5

Appreciate many gamers have moved onto new consoles and newer games but can any current X360 gamers recommend multiplayer games which are still reasonably well supported/populated.

Soldato
I could be wrong but I'd imagine the Halo games are the most likely. You not fancy getting a cheap X1 console and expanding the online games available? You can get the original system very cheap these days

Caporegime
I’m hoping there’s still life in the Mass Effect 3 servers when I get Xbox again. I’ve been playing on PS3 and there were surprisingly plenty of players but the frame rate is utter gash. With SeriesX it should be solid as a rock even if it’s stick at 720p.

Associate
OP
I could be wrong but I'd imagine the Halo games are the most likely. You not fancy getting a cheap X1 console and expanding the online games available? You can get the original system very cheap these days

Thanks will check out Halo.

Not really a a fan of the sbox one s controller plus would need to purchase a stand up base....will be natural upgrade route once x360 packs up/ no longer supported

Bf bad company 2 has loads of players on 360.

Ooh will have to check that out...I have bf bad company 2 somewhere...thanks

Man of Honour
I’m hoping there’s still life in the Mass Effect 3 servers when I get Xbox again. I’ve been playing on PS3 and there were surprisingly plenty of players but the frame rate is utter gash. With SeriesX it should be solid as a rock even if it’s stick at 720p.

All 360 games get upscaled on the series x.

Caporegime
Let me go back a minute, are you saying that every 360 game will now get "Xbox Series X" enhanced to 4K on XSX and 1440p on XSS? I thought it was only the same games that already have Xbox One X enhancements.

e.g. Splinter Cell, Viva Pinata, Gears 2 but NOT games like Mass Effect 3, Prince of Persia (2008), etc.

Back
Top Bottom