Sony XF90

Associate
Hi anyone got issues with their XF not connecting to the internet?

Tried connecting via WiFi and LAN and neither work. Super confused.

Usually use a Firestick with no issues but that's being used in another TV so have to use the built in apps on the TV.

Frustrating!

EDIT: Nevermind, fixed it, didn't realise the date and time stopped the internet from working..

Last edited:
Soldato
Pass. Who knows what they will f up and downgrade like happened with other models in the past. The only thing I'd care is if somehow it would fix the bootlooping issue for 120hz + HDR, but I doubt it.

Associate
OP
I have Disney+ on my XF90

My main issue is the TV not being able to find the wifi when it turns on, so I have to manually select it and then it connects without issues.

I don't have that issue. I am plugged in via LAN now anyhow but its a shame its limited to 100Mbps!

Caporegime
I have Disney+ on my XF90

My main issue is the TV not being able to find the wifi when it turns on, so I have to manually select it and then it connects without issues.

are you on latest firmware it addressed wifi issues. also it depends on your wifi settings too i believe. i had to separate 2.4ghz and 5ghz ssids and narrow the 2.4ghz channel

Soldato
I’ve just found Disney+ on the app but it says “Your device isn’t compatible with this version.” Can someone else try please and see if they get the same message?

Soldato
I’ve just found Disney+ on the app but it says “Your device isn’t compatible with this version.” Can someone else try please and see if they get the same message?

Works fine on mine have been using it for months now. Make sure you are on a new firmware for your tv, download it from sony and stick it on a usb stick and update.

I'm running v6.6520 but there is newer one now I think.

Back
Top Bottom