Prime Day 2020

Man of Honour
Harmony Elite if they drop to around £100. I've noticed as mentioned previously, that they have gone up to £280 this week on Amazon so down to £100 might be asking a bit much

G J

G J

Associate
Will check it out.

Hope theres not another bragging/arguing over light bulbs for most of the thread tho this year. :mad: :D

Caporegime
Cracking.
Not really bothered about colour changing, but dimming would be handy.

You can do single room off or you can do “turn all lights off” and it will turn off every light, surprisingly enough. I do it when I go to bed because some lights I have are motion sensor which auto off after 3 mins but I just want it off immediately.

The lights temp is useful because you can have it in tungsten yellow or more an office light white.

Associate
OP
Cracking.
Not really bothered about colour changing, but dimming would be handy.

You can't use a traditional wall mounted dimmer with them. They don't like it and will flash and be erratic. I replaced my wall dimmers with plain switches and the lights are now always on, controlled by a hue dimmer or app

Caporegime
HUE - the 2*e22 colour ambiance+hub @£67 or e22 white ambiance @£20ea look good deals

Lifx are cheaper and don't require a hub

£17 for white, £20 for colour and £30 for large size.

Already have 3 (2 large and one white) so got 2 of the colours for £40 that's every room I want done. Others have dimmers or gu10's so not interested in changing switches or paying £50 a bulb.

Soldato
You can't use a traditional wall mounted dimmer with them. They don't like it and will flash and be erratic. I replaced my wall dimmers with plain switches and the lights are now always on, controlled by a hue dimmer or app

That's exactly what I wanted. I was going to change the switch to a dimmer ages ago but never got around to it, so now I may as well just change the bulbs.

Annoyingly though...they don't seem to be included in Prime day.

Associate
OP
That's exactly what I wanted. I was going to change the switch to a dimmer ages ago but never got around to it, so now I may as well just change the bulbs.

Annoyingly though...they don't seem to be included in Prime day.

Just had a look. Nothing I want this time. Hue bundles are included though...

Associate
Tempted by some sort of smart bulbs now I'm in my own house.

There are some random LE and Avatar branded ones that are quite a bit cheaper than the Hue models...

I don't think OCUK stock them, so I think it's allowed but there are Sabrent drives on the cheap...As well as some Logitech stuff.

Soldato
I was looking to buy a Karcher pressure washer. The one I want was £160 over the weekend, it's now available for just £175....:rolleyes:
A joke isn't it.

The K2 is up for £99.99 but it was back in Nov 2019 £76.50

This one is even more cheekier

Kärcher 16018850 K 3 Home Pressure Washer, 1600 W, 240 V, Yellow/Black

RRP £169.99 but on Amazon it's never been more than £129 and in August it was £123.99 and they're flogging it for £126.95

Back
Top Bottom