Show Us Your Motors!

Associate
2JZ 3.4L Stroker?

No im sticking with it as a 3.0. I didnt go 3.4 as cost massively outweighs the benefits in my opinion.

This was before it went for build. Turbo and intake were just test fitted for photo. Have IGN1A race coils to be fitted with billet ocd works cam covers so it will look completely different to this.

Screenshot-20201012-013108-Instagram.jpg

Man of Honour
That was thrown in free from a big order from the states. Fitted it just for the laugh. Dont think itll be road legal here, havent looked into it. Sticking with the manual V161 that's in it.

Goal is to crack 1000bhp.

Ah, you deceived me into to thinking it was a drag build.

I think 'chutes are a bit of a grey area, but passable on an MOT. The street eliminator guys obviously have them and have to carry are current MOT

Associate
Ah, you deceived me into to thinking it was a drag build.

I think 'chutes are a bit of a grey area, but passable on an MOT. The street eliminator guys obviously have them and have to carry are current MOT

Dont even have a drag strip in this country :D it's a street car but wont be a daily. Not on these terrible roads anyway. Road tax is 1300 euro a year on a 3.0 which is madness too.

Will post more here once it's coming together. Was planning on having it done this summer but covid lockdown put a halt on everything.

Soldato
New (to me) ‘family’ car. Needs a proper clean, but needs to stop raining first.

^Ha, seems I am in good company

As promised, you now have a beast! Epic thing.

Thank God it's not in Primer 'I forgot to apply the top coat' Nandos grey.

But............. You're now an Aberdeen Audi Phallus driver :p

Associate
Recently passed down from my father, he has had this bike for 15 years.

Gave it to me as he would never sell it and is getting to old to really ride it, plus ive been drooling over it since he got it.

P4XFk9T.jpg

Associate
@RexAlba Very nice!
Going to need a video with audio please :D

Haha no problem, actually have quite a good camera/mic setup now on my lid but video might not be too thrilling, roads/temp up here right now are pretty bad and this thing is scary to ride in low grip conditions

Edit - actually I just found a clip from when I borrowed it for a spin back in August, ill edit the first few mins and upload as i need to blur the speedo heh

Last edited:
Soldato
As promised, you now have a beast! Epic thing.

Thank God it's not in Primer 'I forgot to apply the top coat' Nandos grey.

But............. You're now an Aberdeen Audi Phallus driver :p

Haha, indeed I now have to contend with other drivers not letting me out at junctions.... Wait, they weren't doing that before with the Porsche :D

It really sounds like a beast too, especially with the sports exhaust popping and banging. People hear you before they see you :o

I have to be careful and take it easy around town, but it's really hard not to just leave it in Dynamic mode all the time :cool:

Soldato
Range is over 200 miles, that'll do for me nicely. I'll rarely charge it anywhere but at home. Faster DC charging would be useful if I was doing longer journeys.

Build quality is impressive. Easily up there with my F10 5 series, if not better. Materials are more premium in the cabin with more metal around the place. There is some shiny black plastic though which is always a pain.

Looks aren't great, the wheels have to go on mine. On larger wheels I quite like it but the proportions are all a little odd.

Performance is impressive. Fun to drive so far.

User interface is a mixed bag. Android auto is brilliant, really like that. I also like the built in Spotify functionality that works with the in car data SIM for when I forget my phone.

The cars own interface isn't awful but the input lag is frustrating. I know this year's Ipace has addressed this.

Would I buy one? Not sure yet. Probably not as EV tech will likely move on rapidly. For a cheap 3 year lease it suits nicely.

Out of interest what is this costing a month?

Wife is in the middle of changing trusts but thinking of going electric on the lease scheme... Did you go with a salary sacrifice?

IC3

IC3

Soldato
Over the weekend I finally got around to trimming a new uncut bumper to fit around the FMIC, looks miles better! Few more bits to do and I'll actually get through my to-do list on a project car for once! :p

image.png

It's filthy BTW...

Back
Top Bottom