** KOLINK BIG CHUNGUS UNIT EDITION - OH LAWD HE BACK **

OcUK Staff
Available for order, we have the brand new and improved Kolink Big Chungus UNIT Edition ARGB Showcase. Sporting a slew of improvements over the original model, the Big Chungus UNIT Edition has added the following : -

- 5 x Dual Ring 120mm ARGB LED fans with PWM
- ARGB PWM Fan Controller with Remote, Motherboard and I/O panel control
- Black anodized aluminium base (pre-assembled out of the box)
- 2 x Improved ARGB LED strips
- Power Supply Support Bar

Alongside these improvements, the Big Chungus UNIT Edition supports E-ATX motherboards, 335mm VGA cards, 175mm CPU coolers, 220mm ATX Power supplies alongside multiple 360mm and 240mm radiators. There's USB Type-C on the front panel, alongside tempered glass front, top and side panels for a full view of your system build.

Although not for everyone, the Big Chungus UNIT Edition replaces what was a popular showcase from Kolink, adding numerous improvements throughout, and in my opinion looks nicer with the black aluminium base and improved fans. Stock is available to order today!

Kolink Big Chungus UNIT Edition Full Tower ARGB Showcase - Black @ £219.95 inc VAT

Full Tower Showcase from Kolink, 5 x ARGB PWM 120mm fans pre-installed, 2 x ARGB LED Strips, Black anodized aluminium base, supports E-ATX motherboards, Tempered glass front, side and top panel

Only £219.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
Of the original? I think it was a few hundred as we are the main partner for Kolink in the UK :) Clearly the forums are not the tastemakers they think they are as it sold pretty well :D

Nah I can see it'll appeal to some quirky people - not to a lot of people's tastes though, rather niche imo :p

OcUK Staff
OP
Wow, supports a mahoosive amount of HDDs, two to be precise!

Stellar design right there.

Not sure why you would ever need more than 2 3.5" drives for a gaming PC tbh, considering most gamers will be using SSD's primarily. Considering you can get over 10TB 3.5" HDD's too, that would cover most users storage needs, and there's NAS for those that need more :)

Associate
Back
Top Bottom