Are you going to change your WFH routine when the clocks change?

Soldato
I'm sure it's not the case but why does this read like you're insinuating my/others employers aren't the same? :confused: Strange way to write it..

Yeah, can see how it comes across that way. Wasn't the intent. My apologies if it reads like I'm being a penis.

Caporegime
I mentioned this on the previous page, but no one seemed to agree :D

Even though the UK is leaving the EU (no further discussion about that), because of the fact that northern and southern Ireland are physically joined and remain with a very close relationship, it wouldn't make sense for the UK to stick with the current system when the EU changes to the, well, "no change" method, if that makes sense.

I believe the idea is that Britain will be permanently on BST, rather than GMT/UTC.

Oh yes yes yes please!

Bst all year round?

Why don't we just go bsst (British super summer time) and have some really nice light evenings?

UTC sucks

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
Oh yes yes yes please!

Bst all year round?

Why don't we just go bsst (British super summer time) and have some really nice light evenings?

UTC sucks
With you totally, i'd love the UK to be on GMT+2 permanently

Capodecina
Soldato
With you totally, i'd love the UK to be on GMT+2 permanently

I think I'd want to kill myself.

I'm fine with things the way they are. This way, you buoyant happy-go-lucky summer-people get your 10pm dusks in June/July and us hovel-dwelling sociopathic pariahs get them at 5pm in the Winter. Everybody's happy [or not].

Caporegime
But but...

The only reason I can see why people like UTC is they are out in the morning being active.

There can't be any other reason surely...

Associate
There's a massive community of joggers round our way who do not seem to share your opinion.
I used to enjoy taking the dogs out at night, as the area has virtually no light pollution and you can see the stars so much clearer. If the moon is more than half full, you won't need a torch, even in the woodlands.
Nowadays, you don't need a torch, because the area is lit up by the bouncing noggins of midnight joggers clad in hundred-quid Petzl headlamps, while the hooting of hunting owls has given way to the neoprene rustle of Lycra™ running shorts and the wincing of sore nipples.
The ability to find your way by the soundtrack of chafed nipples is a plus, surely?

Back
Top Bottom