• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Asus 3090 tuf oc pre-order position

Associate
Hey, I have ordered a tuf 3090 couple of days ago but have no idea what position in que i'm in and overclockers have asked us not to ask due to circumstances explained so who else has ordered from ocuk and know what position they are in and when did you order please? i just want to get a rough idea where i could be in the queue, thanks my fellow 3090 tuf oc about to be owners. Also who has already got one and your thoughts on the card please.

Last edited:
Associate
Are you sure they still sending out queue emails as I had the initial one 2 weeks ago, then a lot of threads stating queue positions were wrong and have received no updates since?

Associate
Apparently they send them out when there's movement for that particular card. No idea though, since I have ordered a card that doesn't yet exist, it seems :D

Permabanned
I got an email on the 2nd and then again on the 8th. I thought I had read about 'friday emails' though I may have made it up. It's been stressful trying to chase many things here.

Associate
The queue originally went out to "everybody" on the 2nd of October. Some people have reported not getting them but I think the vast majority did.

New orders since then seem to only get them when an update is sent out after a shipment of your type of card, so new customers are stuck until that happens. Some people have reported that ringing OC/sending a webnote is pointless because their customer service staff only have access to the old queue system, rather than the updated version they've had to make to handle the 30 Series cards.

A rumour appeared at some point that it was going to be a weekly update, but that hasn't been the case, and I've not actually seen any statement from OC saying that, so I think it might have just been hopeful thinking.

If you want help guessing at where you might be in the queue there is the queue spreadsheet which should at least help you guess at how bad your position is.

Soldato
I've received two emails; second stating that i'm now position 542. Great.

Nice. Enjoy your card next April.

What an absolutely disgusting serivce given by NV and OCUK, took the consumer for a ride yet again, no chance of fulfilling orders for some, for six months, still knowingly took your money though. I wouldn't pre-order a USB cable from this shower here.

And they still kiss Gibbo's arse..."cheers mate" "thanks mate" - sycophants the lot of them and he's laughing at them all.

;)

Associate
Nice. Enjoy your card next April.

What an absolutely disgusting serivce given by NV and OCUK, took the consumer for a ride yet again, no chance of fulfilling orders for some, for six months, still knowingly took your money though. I wouldn't pre-order a USB cable from this shower here.

And they still kiss Gibbo's arse..."cheers mate" "thanks mate" - sycophants the lot of them and he's laughing at them all.

;)
Have to agree in honesty, Nvidia especially have really let themselves down and as regards O/C no money should have been taken until the card was despatched, that is the fair thing to do especially with no stock anywhere in sight, I notice the price has now dropped again on the Strix 3090, I’m now wondering if I will I get an email from O/C offering me the £50 I’ve overpaid for a card I stilll haven’t received. ? I’m not holding my breath tbh - is that a fair hing to expect from a premium retailer - I think so.

The whole 3000 series thing has been just disappointing And I’m hoping for better things with the big navi launch - ideally so I can cancel my 3090 order and get something a bit cheaper and that will actually arrive in a reasonable amount of time.
I’m really feeling a gut instinct to get a refund

Last edited:
Associate
Would be great if they give an update on the ASUS TUF NON-OC users who bought the card. Seems that Asus doesnt care about them. I think ive only seen one update about these cards since they came out.

Soldato
Have to agree in honesty, Nvidia especially have really let themselves down and as regards O/C no money should have been taken until the card was despatched, that is the fair thing to do especially with no stock anywhere in sight, I notice the price has now dropped again on the Strix 3090, I’m now wondering if I will I get an email from O/C offering me the £50 I’ve overpaid for a card I stilll haven’t received. ? I’m not holding my breath tbh - is that a fair hing to expect from a premium retailer - I think so.

The whole 3000 series thing has been just disappointing And I’m hoping for better hints with the big navi launch so I can cancel my order and get something a bit cheaper and that will actually arrive in a reasonable amount of time.

Yeah I can imagine that email is winging its way to your inbox as we speak...

I understand why people haven't cancelled and are waiting for their cards, though personally I'd have got my money back immediately after it became clear just what the launch actually was, a huge co-ordinated cash-grab, OCUK knew exacty how much stock they were getting/got and continued to take thousands of orders for millions of pounds no doubt.

I never pre-order anything on principle, or buy on release as it is usually the worst time to buy anything, but I hope the AMD launch goes better for those willing to take the risk.

Soldato
Would be great if they give an update on the ASUS TUF NON-OC users who bought the card. Seems that Asus doesnt care about them. I think ive only seen one update about these cards since they came out.

They've had their money, they don't give a **** about them or their card. This is what pre-ordering gets you. Nothing!

Associate
Getting an email every ~6 days so far.

Apparently Nvidia is withholding GDDR6X chips to keep supply artificially low until AMD releases their card, if it lives up to promises, they flood the market, otherwise they maintain the status quo and continue to price gouge.

Back
Top Bottom