• Digital Only Version

Votes: 170 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.4%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.6%

• Total voters
Soldato
Am I the only one who feels the ps5 is massively over engineered the way only Japanese can do.. considering the lackluster power compared to its competitor and lack of any transparency.. not allowing any western tech reviewers or anyone have a look bar a few Japanese YouTubers playing Astros... It's really worrying.

I will get a pet digital edition next year but it's all seeming very PS3 launch at this point.

Soldato
Am I the only one who feels the ps5 is massively over engineered the way only Japanese can do.. considering the lackluster power compared to its competitor and lack of any transparency.. not allowing any western tech reviewers or anyone have a look bar a few Japanese YouTubers playing Astros... It's really worrying.

I will get a pet digital edition next year but it's all seeming very PS3 launch at this point.
What’s is it that is worrying you ? I’m happy with my pre order. Roll on November 19th ! :D

Soldato

Absolutely not.

Pet Northerner
Don
Anyone in the Newcastle Area miss out on a pre-order?

I think I'll need to cancel my pre-order due to an upcoming vet bill (poor cat needs most of her teeth out) , so I can give mine up to someone willing to pick it up.

Soldato
Really the only thing they haven’t shown is the UI/os. So there isn’t much to be worried or concerned about. Sony are doing their own thing by their own schedule. And we will see it in due course.

Soldato

"Lackluster" - there is a 15% raw power advantage to the Series X which may or may not be negated by the very fast SSD and/or ease of programming the PS5.

Soldato
"Lackluster" - there is a 15% raw power advantage to the Series X which may or may not be negated by the very fast SSD and/or ease of programming the PS5.

Developers have unanimously saying that the series X is easier to develop for, if the ps5 was a 2070 super the series X is a 2080ti.

Not trying to start a console war here.. I'm buying a ps5.

Associate
Developers have unanimously saying that the series X is easier to develop for, if the ps5 was a 2070 super the series X is a 2080ti.

Not trying to start a console war here.. I'm buying a ps5.

Thats odd, a quick google on "which is easier to develop for ps5 or xbox series x" doesn't support that statement. XBox seems to be better suited to cross platorm games but pure SDK my admittedly light googling leans towards the PS5.

Back
Top Bottom