***Official Apple October 13 @ 18:00 BST iPhone Reveal Thread***

Soldato
Haha and there's me preferring the brighter blue on the standard models. I'm learning towards silver but may do the two week shuffle if I get round to seeing the blue in person.

Associate
The 12 and 12 mini looks identical, are the ratios the same?

The standard 12 colours look horrible compared to the Pro. I mean what the crap is that mint ice cream stain colour?

Deleted member 209350

D

Deleted member 209350

My entire house is Nest and they are really, really good. I've had a HomePod but I don't like Apple Music vs Spotify so it didn't work for me. I also have 4 Sonos speakers for more power and those all use Google assistant, working seamlessly with Google home. I can't see myself moving away from them as much as I am an Apple fan.

The last part about Apple sheep is just trying to be provocative, there are many reasons someone may buy a HomePod.

The nest is great, and google assistant is light years ahead of siri. Spotify is also far better than Apple music, but I guess thats more down to preference.

I just see the people who buy homepods as only buying them because apple makes them, and no other reason.

Deleted member 209350

D

Deleted member 209350

The 12 and 12 mini looks identical, are the ratios the same?

The standard 12 colours look horrible compared to the Pro. I mean what the crap is that mint ice cream stain colour?

its strange how much the non-pro iphones always change colours, but those ones have never looked good imo. The pro colours are much nicer

Associate
its strange how much the non-pro iphones always change colours, but those ones have never looked good imo. The pro colours are much nicer
I was disappointed when the IPhone 11 didn’t offer a blue like the XR so got a Green. But I’m really digging that dark blue colour and obviously the upgrade to OLED now means a fantastic phone will now be nicer on the eyes like my old S9. I’ll be upgrading in May to the iPhone 12 6.1 and my Mum will be having the green 11 to upgrade her Xr.

Unless Samsung sorts out it’s battery life on the S21.

fez

fez

Caporegime
My entire house is Nest and they are really, really good. I've had a HomePod but I don't like Apple Music vs Spotify so it didn't work for me. I also have 4 Sonos speakers for more power and those all use Google assistant, working seamlessly with Google home. I can't see myself moving away from them as much as I am an Apple fan.

Without apple music I wouldn't have it. I had a sonos before and I moved to the homepod because I don't like google listening in on things and I have used apple music for ages and the sonos doesn't integrate nicely with it. For what I use it for the music quality is brilliant and siri does what I need.

The last part about Apple sheep is just trying to be provocative, there are many reasons someone may buy a HomePod.

Its quite sad really. I've never had someone who likes apple products tell me that android is rubbish and I shouldn't use anything android but I've had it the other way a lot. People who use apple devices seem to use them as a tool to do what they want to do while people who don't, seem to make it part of their identity. I work in tech, I really like apple products for what they are. I am under no illusions about their weaknesses or value vs other devices.

Soldato
Home Pod Mini - truly magical, with complex computational algorithms :p

In plain simple English - welcome to 2014 and the Amazon Alexa

Back
Top Bottom