***Official Apple October 13 @ 18:00 BST iPhone Reveal Thread***

Soldato
So the best seller will be the iPhone12 and that has gone up by £100 from the 11, which is a big enough jump to make me think about avoiding it and going all out with the pro.

Soldato
That was a seventy minute advert for 5G. Big businesses banding together to flog consumers a product the vast majority don’t need.

Associate
Night mode on all the camera sensors is a welcomed edition.

Definitely a few times I’ve wanted to use the wide angle camera for low light shots but wasn’t up to par

Soldato
Agree up until now, as I don't think I would like to go back to having a physical home button. Design of the 5 without the button is a winner for me.
Totally agree. I have the SE at the moment. And I’m hating being back on Touch ID. :/ can’t wait to get back to Face ID as it is so much better.

Pet Northerner
Don
Oh that's a shame, I've loved my Pixel 2 up until now. The battery is starting to go a bit but otherwise holding up well
My battery started draining fast after a few month use. The other half also has a pixel 3 and her camera has decide to throw a shitfit every time she tries to take a photo and can't focus.

so for us we've had 2 duds in the same house, bought at different times from different places.

I used to have the nexus phones which were some of my favs

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Incremental updates but nothing earth shattering.

I liked that iPhone 5 design the first time around, so pleased to see it make a return... just feels a bit like they didn’t have any new ideas.

Is it me, or do the stainless bands look more polished than the anodised ones from the 11 Pro Max? I steer away from the shiny chrome-like ones on the white because they scratch at the first hint of debris but the space grey and midnight green from last gen were almost a matte finish.

Back
Top Bottom