• Series S

Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Had my email this morning so quickly used the code and paid..

I wasn't going to bother but with my 3080's not likely to turn up this side of Xmas and a great Gamepass catalogue to work through, I think I'll get a lot of use out of the Series X coming up to and over Xmas..

Just need to see if any 120hz projectors are coming out now, I am in the latter stages of a home cinema/gaming room and just getting around to fitting the screen, alas my projector is only faux 4k and 60hz..

Soldato
For those doing Curry's, TopCashBack have 5% on at Curry's at the moment as well. It'd be awesome if it calculated that on the £2500 total price lol!

Associate
Not had any emails either; was hoping to see some side-by-side comparisons with the XSX and RTX 3080 before making a decision. I know the 3080 will be a big leap, but question is whether it's enough for me to really care to go with PC/PS5 vs XSX/PS5.

Soldato
Just cancelled my Series S pre-order.

Been debating this one for a few weeks. At the end of the day, my PC is next to my TV, and will leave the Series S for dust. So it makes little sense to buy new games on XSS. I'd basically just wind up using it for games that are Xbox-only (or Game Pass titles that are Xbox-only). But I've already got a One S for those (which I won't sell, as it drives an old monitor in the bedroom), so I'd be spending £249 for frame rate/resolution improvements. It just isn't worth it.

I'll look at it again next year and maybe nab a Series X and 4K TV. Can't stretch to that right now.

Associate
I am still conflicted whether I want to go with a dual console or PC/PS5 combo for next-gen. Recently purchased Game Pass Ultimate so will want to make the most of it.

Damn these new graphics cards for launching so late! :D

Soldato
I don't think position has anything to do with it. It appears it's all being done by a network of hamsters running in wheels to generate the numbers, squirrels running the numbers over to monkeys, and then the monkeys then input the numbers into a computer and then send an email to us individually. It gives it a more personal touch. As an experiment for Currys, it has most definitely failed.

DHR

DHR

Soldato
I don't think position has anything to do with it. It appears it's all being done by a network of hamsters running in wheels to generate the numbers, squirrels running the numbers over to monkeys, and then the monkeys then input the numbers into a computer and then send an email to us individually. It gives it a more personal touch. As an experiment for Currys, it has most definitely failed.

Love it :p

Back
Top Bottom