• Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters

DHR

DHR

Soldato
In fairness I wouldn't have, zero choice though, I had one in the cart from Microsoft and it just wouldn't let me checkout, Smyths... they were just on their bum, Amazon didn't seem to have any listed either.

I'll be amazed if I get one day of release at this point given the delay now though.

Soldato
Just bought an Elite series 2 controller (yes, I'm aware of issues with them) ... but got a new one for nearly half the price on Facebook marketplace, so stoked! Can't imagine playing COD or the like without paddles anymore. It also looks like I've found someone to swap my PS5 preorder with his X preorder today ... happy days.

MrC

MrC

Associate
Why the rush?

I bought mine in the most recent pre-order window so assume everyone will get theirs at some point.

I think it's more that they don't seem to really know what's going on but have set a deadline of Sunday night for the code to be used and are taking so long to respond to queries that's making people nervous.

They originally said everyone would have a code by 8pm yesterday but that's clearly not the case. I just want to pay for mine and then I can get on with my week and relax and not still be trying to chase them on Friday.

Soldato
Why the rush?

I bought mine in the most recent pre-order window so assume everyone will get theirs at some point.

I'm concerned because given how they've handled this entire pre-order, I wouldn't be surpised if those of us further down the list when purchasing miss out somehow. They've made such a mess of this whole pre-order that I wouldn't put it past them to have mins-calculated somewhere.

MrC

MrC

Associate
Got a reply to a tweet .. I got "go read the FAQ or ring us".

This is why people are rushing as they don't appear to have a clue what's going on as this is probably all outsourced to two different companies who aren't talking to anyone else.

Meanwhile they took £5 from everyone which was "non refundable" and at the moment haven't provided everyone with the means to complete the pre-order, all it would take it someone checking with the people sending the emails to confirm it's still in progress and wasn't going to be over by 8pm yesterday and then tweeting "yeah, just wait for today and you should get one"

Back
Top Bottom