• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3090 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
I don't think that's the issue so much as having the gall to whine about how long it's taking when you've already leapt a huge way up the queue

It would be like shoving in line 5 back at a midnight launch and then later shouting about how you've been waiting an hour and how ridiculous that is
Don’t get me wrong I agree with you and other annoyed party’s 100% like I said I would probably stay quiet or not have even mentioned I was a swapper to start with... like just said I’m 1 in the queue and left it at that.

Associate
"The 12th of October at 16.01 - The delayed small amount of Strix 3080 OC has arrived with the distributor and should be arriving at Overclockers tomorrow"
Huh, might have to go have a peek in the 3080 thread to see if I can find out what a small ASUS consignment looks like
if you find out let us know

Associate
yeahh I know and it’s a shame tbh I might even completely hold off on CB2077 until I get my strix, even if it takes until Christmas although surely they gotta start pumping out plenty of cards soon! Gutted tbh! especially after spending so much money on a product that was even being manufactured :(

Got a question if anyone can help. I ordered a new monitor in the same order as my 3090, anyone know if they will wait to send the monitor with the card or would they come separate ? Thanks.

I had the exact same issues - I had to split the order - cancelled the monitor part sadly and had to re-order seperately as the helpful fella said that they would not ship till both were in stock!

Caporegime
Deuse has lost this battle...
He won’t even reply to greebos comments.
He must know he should be ashamed.
And like Greebo said he should probably just stay quiet and stop
whining about his GPU as he and many like him (although they are less vocal) have pushed people like me and Greebo who ordered early without ****ing anyone else over further down the list.

I think he put me on ignore after the first time I commented :p

Caporegime
I've had him on ignore for months and months.
And he knows it.

Oh Deuse, shame. Never realised and all those times I quoted and replied to you and corrected all the things you got wrong or falsely claiming things as facts which were untrue and I never knew that you had me on ignore and never saw all the proof showing you as being in the wrong!:(

EDIT: Just searched and Jan 11th 2017 Deuse put me on ignore cause I did indeed call him out on posting something as fact which wasnt (or his reply was that he was putting me on a very short ignore list) :D

For almost 4 years since I have been replying to his posts. :D

Last edited:
Caporegime
Lol I probably would just keep my mouth shut and rubbing it in others faces but not swappers fault it’s OC’s.
Id like to say if I was in same situation as deuse I would tell OC “no I would like to go to the back of the queue” but I would be lying as I assume most of us would be if we said we would take the moral high road.

Indeed I am no hypocrite, I would have thought "get in" and considered it a great result.

But then I wouldn't have posted on the forums and bragged about it
Continually ask ocuk staff if there is any update on his card as he had been "waiting weeks" for it (when he hasnt, well not a 3090 anyway)

I would have counted myself lucky and kept quiet but guess thats just me.

Associate
Oh Deuse, shame. Never realised and all those times I quoted and replied to you and corrected all the things you got wrong or falsely claiming things as facts which were untrue and I never knew that you had me on ignore and never saw all the proof showing you as being in the wrong!:(

EDIT: Just searched and Jan 11th 2017 Deuse put me on ignore cause I did indeed call him out on posting something as fact which wasnt (or his reply was that he was putting me on a very short ignore list) :D

For almost 4 years since I have been replying to his posts. :D
Wow this is a 4 year feud lol.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

I’ll be honest, I think you’ve said what you need to @Greebo either way.

That said, I do wonder what happens if I quote you knowing that users can’t put the moderators on ignore. Will the forum implode? Will I jump the queue? Will everyone get a 3090 tomorrow?

:D

Caporegime
I’ll be honest, I think you’ve said what you need to @Greebo either way.

That said, I do wonder what happens if I quote you knowing that users can’t put the moderators on ignore. Will the forum implode? Will I jump the queue? Will everyone get a 3090 tomorrow?

:D

Yeah i think I will drop the queue thing, its run its course. Had forgotten Deuse wasn't even seeing them from 4 years ago.

IIf you think it will get everybody a 3090 tomorrow then fill your boots! :D

Back
Top Bottom