• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
That's ****** hilarious!

Credit card bill for the card due this Friday. I've had one queue email, so assume I'm still 1300+ in the queue as per the email nearly two weeks ago...

I'm more likely to die from COVID than get the card.
That's essentially it. Although I believe some of the official updates have lagged behind people reporting dispatches (you'll see those popping up in this thread TBF).

Associate
Just out of interest has anyone here rang up OC'ers and swapped their card order to a different one? I've got an Eagle on order but I'm seriously considering paying a bit more and upgrading to an Asus or Zotac.

Associate
Just out of interest has anyone here rang up OC'ers and swapped their card order to a different one? I've got an Eagle on order but I'm seriously considering paying a bit more and upgrading to an Asus or Zotac.

You can, but you will go to the back of the line for whichever card you switch to.....and the lines are loooooong!

Associate
If you actually want to receive a card this year consider the inno3d, which because OCUK are sole importer means they get all of the incoming stock and not a divided up fraction of it.

Associate
If you actually want to receive a card this year consider the inno3d, which because OCUK are sole importer means they get all of the incoming stock and not a divided up fraction of it.

Are Inno3D any good? I was just put off them a bit because I don't really know much about them. If they're a smaller company then it stands to reason they'll be making smaller amounts of cards though so OCUK being the sole importer may not equate to much.

Associate
Old PC has a GTX 560 Ti (yes I know)
Just built a spanking new rig. Ryzen 9 CPU, Corsair 570x case, new monitor, etc etc.
Waiting on a Asus 3080 non-oc to finish the build.
Do I deflower my new build with the 560 Ti or continue to wait for the 3080?

Associate
Are Inno3D any good? I was just put off them a bit because I don't really know much about them. If they're a smaller company then it stands to reason they'll be making smaller amounts of cards though so OCUK being the sole importer may not equate to much.
I don't know the production numbers, but they're very big in India and the Far East. The cards seem as good as anyone elses to be honest, and most people agree it's probably the best looking card on the market.

The other biggie is 'colorful' but we cant get them in Europe because they haven't bothered with the EMI certification.

Associate
Does anyone know the situation regarding Watch Dogs Legions? As it was advertised that all RTX 30XX purchase would get a free code - Has that gone out the window?

It was available while supplies lasted. OCUK's supplies of the promotional offer didn't last very long during the afternoon of 17/9. If it is not listed as part of your order, you won't get it :(.

Associate
Old PC has a GTX 560 Ti (yes I know)
Just built a spanking new rig. Ryzen 9 CPU, Corsair 570x case, new monitor, etc etc.
Waiting on a Asus 3080 non-oc to finish the build.
Do I deflower my new build with the 560 Ti or continue to wait for the 3080?
I did the same thing brother, let’s wait it out together like men

Back
Top Bottom