• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Are Inno3D any good? I was just put off them a bit because I don't really know much about them. If they're a smaller company then it stands to reason they'll be making smaller amounts of cards though so OCUK being the sole importer may not equate to much.

inno3d are huge and bigger more in the Asian Market. They are a good mid tier gpu and have always been around. Done a wee bit of research on them before I bought. I just though it was one of the better looking cards out there tbh as well.

No3 in the que with light at the end of the tunnel

Associate
inno3d are huge and bigger more in the Asian Market. They are a good mid tier gpu and have always been around. Done a wee bit of research on them before I bought. I just though it was one of the better looking cards out there tbh as well.

No3 in the que with light at the end of the tunnel
3 in the queue is damn close, surely any kind of shipment would include your order now.

I'm 39, which is probably a few shipments away...

Associate
I pre ordered Palit 3080 (non oc) on release day, OC40345**, not had any queue number emailed. Anyone out there in the same boat? Called and they said it automated and will get an email soon..

Associate
3 in the queue is damn close, surely any kind of shipment would include your order now.

I'm 39, which is probably a few shipments away...

I'd like to thinn this shipment this week and welcome that beautiful dispatched email the following week.

I think the thing with all these cards is the percentage of difference in performance is not vast. I'm pretty happy with inno3d x4 benchmarks so far even if I have watched them in German, Indian and Indonesian Hahaha

November will be a good month for you surely, might even be more of one card depending on the demand

Associate
Hoping for an MSI 3080 x trio delivery soon, a competitor has now removed all the delay information and has said they shipped MSI cards out on the 12th. lets hope OC can pull it together and get something sorted considering they call them selves the biggest in the UK.

Associate
I'd like to thinn this shipment this week and welcome that beautiful dispatched email the following week.

I think the thing with all these cards is the percentage of difference in performance is not vast. I'm pretty happy with inno3d x4 benchmarks so far even if I have watched them in German, Indian and Indonesian Hahaha

November will be a good month for you surely, might even be more of one card depending on the demand
Haha, you've been down the YouTube rabbit hole it seems!

Yeah the cards all seem really close, not worth worrying either way IMO.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

At least point it seems that Gibbo and whoever else is from the business are plain ignoring this thread.
Not true at all.

The moderators are in discussion with the shop in the background. We also continue nudging key individuals via WhatsApp!

Unfortunately, I’m not in a position to outline what their plans are going forward but they do see the frustration and are working hard in the background.

I’m waiting for a 3090 personally and haven’t had a queue update email as I ordered late, so I’ve got a vested interested ... but trust me when I say this has gone to the highest level within the business.

Associate
Great news. Did you find a card elsewhere?
Last week I ordered a card from another site that. Had just opened up again to take orders on the Zotac Trinity OC, I just got in before they closed down the orders , hopefully I'll get it in a week or 2 , I've also ordered an Inno3d x4 from OC , so whatever one gets dispatched first , will stay , the other will get cancelled.

Back
Top Bottom