Intel “Tiger Canyon” NUC 11 Pro specifications have leaked

Associate
Core i7-1185G7, the Intel Core i7-1165G7, the Intel Core i5-1145G7, the Intel Core i5-1135G7, and the Intel Core i3-1115G4, offering varying levels of performance to choose from. All processors feature Xe-LP integrated graphics and can be paired with up to 64GB

Video outputs include an HDMI 2.0b port and an HDMI 2.0b port, both with built-in CEC/port, and 2x Thunderbolt 4 Type-C ports with DisplayPort and USB 3.2 Gen2 alt mode.

The basic i5 looks like all you really need, unless the i7 has more Xe units or more EDRAM

I have some basic questions:

1. With no headphone socket, how would you get analog audio? From a phone style USB-C to 3.5m adapter?

2. Is the M2 22x42 a new form of compact PCI-E expansion? The specs claim this interface supports even USB2.0!

https://www.kitguru.net/desktop-pc/...canyon-nuc-11-pro-specifications-have-leaked/

Soldato
Hopefully the important missing spec gets leaked soon. The price. :D
NUCs are awesome, and I'm genuinely looking forward to these. Should offer a good amount of power, in a tiny space.

Dongles/USB soundcard will be the only choice for analogue audio I guess. Unless your monitor has a headphone jack?
Is this important in 2020?

Associate
Why is Intel getting rid of the headphone jack? Apple/Samsung/Huawei/Xiaomi sell bluetooth buds, so eliminating the jack in the smartphones increases their profits. But looks like Intel is just dumb.

Don't think a phone USB-C to audio adapter will work - there is no digital to analog converter in a regular USB-C port.

Back
Top Bottom