**** Official OnePlus 8/OnePlus 8 Pro Thread ****

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
Really like the look of the 8T from the official teaser video. Looks premium. Getting more and more tempted to get it. 5 days left..

Soldato
If you’ve opened the phone they won’t accept a return, quoting gdpr. They are not legally permitted to do this, but they do so anyway. Then you have to go to your credit card.

I've returned an online (collected at store) opened oneplus jl order just fine. The shop floor staff are useless, even customer service desk useless. When you go to the tech returns counter they will tell you it's fine.

Soldato
In on an EE 4G sim and from last night I'm showing a 5G signal. Happy days.

uc

Soldato
Now 650 on a prime deal. Bargain.

Yeah - I sent an 8 Pro back a few months ago but there’s nothing come out since that really beats its core strengths, so I’m tempted to buy again and put up with the average camera.

Only the 8t is holding me back since I want a flat screen, but the 8t might have an even worse camera, no ingress protection and maybe no wireless charging either.

Soldato
8T launch event today, looking forward to it.

I'm hoping for a camera upgrade and an IP rating. There's a decent chance that neither will materialize.

EDIT - hopefully the OP 8 Pro will remain at £650 on Amazon until after the announcement. If the 8T isn't all that, I'll order the Pro. The curved screen was a bit annoying sometimes, but I can live with it.

Back
Top Bottom