• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Just a thought question, if they don't make the "non OC" variant, does that make the original OC variant the standard?

Because if there is no base model, it is the base model

Associate
Didn't ASUS just put an official post out on their Facebook page stating that they were manufacturing both non and OC variants of the TUF card? I would that rumour with a pinch of salt.

Permabanned
Ŕ
So my last update email for msi gaming x Trio was 2nd October. Almost 2 weeks and acording to queue order sheet I'm dead last 1416th good thing I've got my 1080ti for CP2077 premiere
You arw blessed. I have gtx 1080 but I wont have ray tracing and ultra preset with this card at 3440 x 1440p. I might need to play it via steamlink on my TV at 1080p. Then I could grt 60 fps and ultra,.right? I did not have any updates either. My queue position was supposed to be sent every week !!!!! What is going on !?!?!?

Permabanned
I pre ordered Palit 3080 (non oc) on release day, OC40345**, not had any queue number emailed. Called and they said it automated and will get an email soon. Asked what they were playing at as everyone else on the forums (even those who ordered way later than me) seem to have a queue number. So unhelpful, told me I could always cancel.
What an arrogance. I suppose you do not need to care for customers when you have 6 million on the bank account. He could have called ecommerce team.and ask them to send you email, instead he chose arrogance. I feel sorry for you and am mad at him !!!

Associate
Ŕ

You arw blessed. I have grx 1080 but I wont have ray tracing and ultra preset with this card at 3440 x 1440p. I might need to play it via steamlink on my TV at 1080p. Then I could grt 60 fps and ultra,.right? I did not have any updates either. My queue position was supposed to be sent every week !!!!! What is going on !?!?!?

You haven’t read your queue position email properly

You are currently in queue position xxx. Please keep checking your emails, we will send an update after each shipment with your new position.

There’s no stock. The factories were closed last week, not much is happening. OC aren’t allowed to tell us exact details probably due to Nvidia restrictions. Lots of people want a card and there aren’t many.

Pick any/all of the above, realise that your card will arrive when it arrives and screaming into an Internet forum won’t speed it up. It sucks!

Permabanned
You haven’t read your queue position email properly

You are currently in queue position xxx. Please keep checking your emails, we will send an update after each shipment with your new position.

There’s no stock. The factories were closed last week, not much is happening. OC aren’t allowed to tell us exact details probably due to Nvidia restrictions. Lots of people want a card and there aren’t many.

Pick any/all of the above, realise that your card will arrive when it arrives and screaming into an Internet forum won’t speed it up. It sucks!
I hear you but there were some shipmenta. We got updates like: an "OK" amount. What does it even mean, is it leas than 20 but more than 5?
I am not happy chappy. Asus sells direct through distributors and retailers. OC UK must know how many cards are on backorder and when to expect delivery. Just give us some information, do not treat us like children, you know what I am saying.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Oh my goodness, it’s happening omg!
By large shipments, is it safe to assume he means more than 34? Because I am queue number 34 for the twin x2 OC so I hope I get the first natch
Closer to 100, so yes.

Associate
I hear you but there were some shipmenta. We got updates like: an "OK" amount. What does it even mean, is it leas than 20 but more than 5?
I am not happy chappy. Asus sells direct through distributors and retailers. OC UK must know how many cards are on backorder and when to expect delivery. Just give us some information, do not treat us like children, you know what I am saying.
Of course they know. Gibbo said early on that they are not allowed to give exact amounts, so gave a guideline as to the banding of small, ok etc. I want my ASUS Tuff non OC too!!

Associate
Still 333 in the Q (ha !!) TUF Oc 3080, but just overclockers my 2080 super +150 / +700 getting close to 60 fps on most games @4k with settings on mid to high.... I can wait for a while. Totally forgot about OCing.. Its kinda helping the waiting times.

Back
Top Bottom