Sudden appearance of ads on OCUK site ??? **UPDATE: There will be no adverts**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I'm trying to organise a March on OCUK headquarters to stop the Adpocolypse who's with me?!?

Please Let me know if your interested and I will pre order you a pitch fork, I will require the money up front and you will receive your pitch fork on the day of the march or 2 months after the march depending on supplies.

Permabanned
I'm trying to organise a March on OCUK headquarters to stop the Adpocolypse who's with me?!?

Please Let me know if your interested and I will pre order you a pitch fork, I will require the money up front and you will receive your pitch fork on the day of the march or 2 months after the march depending on supplies.

Dig at graphics card launch. oh my lol so funny.

Why pitchforks? We all have keyboards don't we?

WHOOOOOOOSH

Soldato
Oh right makes sense now, I wasn't paying too much attention to the gpu launch tbh as it seemed like a **** show.

Can't blame me for an inside joke going over my head! ;)

Last edited:
Soldato
I had an ad banner for the first time yesterday while browsing on my phone, don't see them on desktop due to uBlock.

Pretty disappointing from OcUK, I was happy with ads for their own shop.

Man of Honour
you know i'm so used to ignoring ads i didn't mind having them there - especially if they are actually interesting & relevant products - you know: hovis; portable sun inc; stand and bang keyboards; and of course the poop-a-post letterbox aim improver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom