Rebellion

Associate
OP
Thanks for the kind words guys, more projects are coming from me very soon so please drop by and let me know your thoughts on them.

Ive already started my Aston Martin build thread and then after that, I have something really special coming too!

Soldato
Excellent job here mate, looks really aesthetically pleasing.

Edit: just realised you're using the Antec fans, careful with those after 2 months 2 of mine started to fail on the RGB. Some of the LED's would get stuck and won't change colour and by the 3rd month they went dim. I ended up sending them back for a refund and got Thermaltake riings instead which i then swapped for EK X3M fans for a lot better performance/noise.

Associate
OP
Excellent job here mate, looks really aesthetically pleasing.

Edit: just realised you're using the Antec fans, careful with those after 2 months 2 of mine started to fail on the RGB. Some of the LED's would get stuck and won't change colour and by the 3rd month they went dim. I ended up sending them back for a refund and got Thermaltake riings instead which i then swapped for EK X3M fans for a lot better performance/noise.

Thanks, Jay85, I'm sure if they start to fail I can drop Antec a message. Most of my builds actually get stripped down after final shoots to then recycle into other projects. I enjoy building systems and only have so much hardware to hand so I have to rotate things where I can.

Associate
OP
Yeah these are primarily show builds to demonstrate what I can come up and provide exposure for my partners. It is a hobby, maybe one day I can turn building custom systems into a living!

I do have a main rig too so i can sit and play!

Back
Top Bottom