• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
You can't sell the code unless the person buying it has a 3000 series card installed...Codes are redeemed through Geforce experience with card installed and the person buying probably has the game from buying the card anyways?!
I thought it was just an RTX card, and will work with the 20 series as well ?

Associate
Remember guys....

"Overclockers UK is one of Nvidia’s biggest partners which guarantees they will always be one of the first to acquire stock in the UK."

lol!!

Small fish. Big ocean.

Problem about that quote people seem to forget is Nvidia is not the board manufactures they aint Palit, Asus, Gigabyte etc. OC claim to be Nvidia's biggest partner but they aint the board manfactures biggest partner been besties with Nvidia wont get stock from elsewhere any faster and wont be "first to acquire stock".

Associate
You can't sell the code unless the person buying it has a 3000 series card installed...Codes are redeemed through Geforce experience with card installed and the person buying probably has the game from buying the card anyways?!

News to me - when I bought my two GTX 1080's from OC's a few years ago, I got two copies of Metal Gear Solid 5, both redeemable through Geforce Experience - I was able to sell one of them for £42! I wish I had sold both, terrible game..

Associate
News to me - when I bought my two GTX 1080's from OC's a few years ago, I got two copies of Metal Gear Solid 5, both redeemable through Geforce Experience - I was able to sell one of them for £42! I wish I had sold both, terrible game..

Take that back i love MGS5!!! lol

Associate
Ŕ

You arw blessed. I have gtx 1080 but I wont have ray tracing and ultra preset with this card at 3440 x 1440p. I might need to play it via steamlink on my TV at 1080p. Then I could grt 60 fps and ultra,.right? I did not have any updates either. My queue position was supposed to be sent every week !!!!! What is going on !?!?!?
I think they're sending updates only after sending card you ordered so apparently they didn't get Get any msi cards.

Associate
What do you think a preorder is? If people wanna do that knowing how little stock there is, why not? It hardly effects existing orders

Who says they know about the stocking levels, abit of an assumption there. Average joe comes on the site, preorders a card, hands over best part of £800 and isn’t given a delivery date and given that most retailers are receiving sod all stock and already have large queues, how is that responsible and showing good customer service? Obviously they can cancel but it’s just pure greed of OcUK to even accept the order.

Associate
As my thread was just instantly closed, does anyone know why OcUK are still happy to take preorders despite the huge backlog and the very little stock coming in?

Yes I told everyone why yesterday, my post was either ignored or deleted as they don't want the truth out

Associate
When the new AMD card is announced, how is OC going to deal with the thousands of pre order refunds? They won't be able to and will be overwhelmed. Best get your money back asap guys before the launch of the new Radeon card as you will be waiting a week, if not a few, to get your money back.

Back
Top Bottom