Google Pixel 5

i forget how to change the font for the clock. anyone remember how? it's all kid like with number sizes all over the place.

also found out that if you set US language, the clock is non-military time, but uk changes it to military time.

Soldato
Submitted my Bose claim and had text confirmation that it's been verified :)

Nice one, that was fast. Still awaiting word about mine lol.

I don't mind aluminium built devices. What exactly makes the Pixel 5 feel mid-ranged aside from the weight of it?

Well if you're judging it on current high spec phones the overall build doesn't come close , material wise and fidelity wise, but it's targeting a different audience so you wouldn't expect it too.

Last edited:
Associate
I'm hoping we'll see a few of the super skinny 0.35mm cases soon on Amazon or eBay.

The Ringke Dual Easy Film screen protectors are coming too, they confirmed it to me the other day.

Soldato
I'm hoping we'll see a few of the super skinny 0.35mm cases soon on Amazon or eBay.

The Ringke Dual Easy Film screen protectors are coming too, they confirmed it to me the other day.

anccer Compatible for Google Pixel 5 Case, [Anti-Drop] Slim Thin Matte Hard Case, Full Protective Cover For Google Pixel 5 (Black)

0.30 I had one on pixel4 and worked great

on rainforest

Associate
Glad I held out. Reviews seem pretty meh. I think as some have echoed in here, it's a great phone once you factor in the selling price of the free headphones.

Back
Top Bottom