• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Nvidia will ramp availability to compete with Big Navi. Nvidia has been controlling stock levels artificially to do this AND to create huge demand for impulse purchases deflecting trade from AMD. At least according to YouTube (source below, worth a watch).

In November, the following stick will flood the market: 1) 300,000+ RTX 3080 2) 30,000+ RTX 3090 3) "A boat load" of RTX 3070".
source:

Associate
Seems like they shipped some PNY today.

I ordered on the 2nd after someone saying they were in 17th place after ordering on the first.

I'm now 8th, after being somewhere between 20-30 (if I had to guess)

Associate
And again no tuf series 3080 received?

yeah still absolutely nothing. No "half a card coming in tomorrow" and no "we're unable to source cards for the next two weeks". It's the lack of information that's an absolute joke, I bet people would be a lot less mad if every monday they posted a nice graph saying "these cards are coming, these cards are on order, these cards are unavailable currently" like an unnamed competitor has been doing for weeks. (Unfortunately said competitor has "TBC" for us for the next two weeks anyway...)

Associate
Got an update from 154 to 152....Aorus Master

Starting to serious debate if I should skip this gen and just wait for either AMD or the 4080 in 2 years. I'm rocking a 2080 anyway so probably the more sensible option if I'm honest.

Associate
Just got my email from OC about the Q.

I've moved from 107 to 96 for the Zotac Trinity that 11 cards in just coming up to a month not including any cancellations...

My Hopes of getting this before Cyberpunk are dying quickly.

Back
Top Bottom