• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
I'm also in the queue for the Aorus Xtreme 3080. Was 51 now 47. I think the queue change is more than likely due to cancellations as no one seems to of have the Aorus Xtreme yet. I don't even think they have shipped a single one out to any of the suppliers, could be wrong. And thank you for your cancellation :D

May have a bit of a wait but i am sticking with it :)

I'm in the top 10 for the Xtreme, no cancellations in the top 10 because my queue position didn't move nor did I get an email. No one before me has received any extremes and they're not set out to actually be received by the UK suppliers by 28th october. So hopeful I can get it before the first week of November or earlier.

Associate
a lot of people are cancelling Asus Strix orders as they know full well they wont be getting them for months - there never was any stock in the first place and there remains no stock

Associate
Moved from position 3 to position 3 in a week for the Tuf OC.

I just want to take a moment to applaud Asus, their UK distributors and the courier networks involved. You guys have really gone the extra mile to ensure these cards are getting into users' hands and everyone gets what they've paid for. No doubt everyone working through the night to make these cards a reality for eager users. I'd also like to thank OCers UK for keeping me informed every step of the way with lightning fast updates on the current situation. Great job everyone.

giphy.gif

Associate
Thanks for letting me know! Fingers crossed that their isn't anything janky going on with the ques or the emails in that case haha :). I'll be sure to post if i am one of the lucky ones.
Let's hope, meanwhile I'll stay envious ;p. On the bright side, my position updated and my new position in the queue is 18th. There's light at the end of the tunnel!

Associate
Any news on the pricing for the RTX 3080 20GB variant? If I still have no 10GB when this is released, I'm going to order one and see which comes first...

Associate
Gone down from 363 to 346 for the Gigabyte Eagle OC.

Presume that's all cancellations. I'm as angry as everyone else at Overclockers poor communication but I'm a bit confused why so many people are angry at the lack of movement as we all knew Golden Week would put a delay on things?

Back
Top Bottom