• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Permabanned
Position 1749 for a non OC TUF

Are they even making these cards? Havnt seen any get delivered?
It looks like there are not making any or making them very, very slow. Than again hownmany will come? Delivery of 0 in 3 weeks time does not look good. It is better to spend money on ps5 or xbox and order rtx card black friday nexy year. Lol.

Associate
1 star reviews are perfectly acceptable when they mislead, decieve and do not communicate clearly and readily with their customers. Act scummy and get the reviews to reflect it, it's that simple.
Well, what have they mislead you on? What have they deceived you on? What have they not communicated via email, the forum and the link on the main homepage? What do you want them to do....Come and change your nappy?

Associate
Three of us ordered at the same time, same day just different models - My Xtreme is 194, my friend is like 1118 for his strix and the other is the asus Tuf at 2101. Let's just pray for them.

Associate
Last edited:
Associate
How are you getting a queue update without any cards having been shipped?

I think even if people cancel you will still get a queue update, I got my first one today and there was no mention of any being shipped in the updates we are receiving. I have heard the Xtreme does not get shipped until the end of October.

Associate
Ordered 3080 Strix OC on 18th (evening time). 1st queue email had me at 491, just got another today and I'm at 440. Probably all cancellations IMO - not seen anyone confirm a Strix shipment from OCUK, but then again this thread is getting mighty thick so I may have missed it :D

Luckily I can afford to give this company my money and wait (still p****d about it, especially on this BS about them getting some sort of preferential treatment from Nvidia). I feel sorry for anyone that's had to save up, use student loans (I'm sure I read that on here) or finance this with a little more difficulty.

Not expecting a 3080 from OCUK until middle of next year at the rate they are getting stock. I'll be keeping a close eye on the 'competitor who shall not be named here' and of course my fingers are crossed for AMD delivering a knockout punch to Nvidia at the end of this month - they've clearly become complacent as a company to keep AIBs in the dark for so long and deliver such shocking execution for a new generation of product.

It doesn't need a genius to predict the huge demand for these new graphics cards; 2020 saw an absolute explosion of spending in Gaming and Tech because of COVID and this was being discussed publicly by retail back in May from what I remeber. To then hype up 3000 series as much as they did, just before Q4 where a bunch of AAA games will be dropping, and then to not deliver substantial stock over and above 2000 series launch is madness. Multiple people would have been fired in any other company that had a bit more of a competitive edge about them.

Go AMD I say. Bring some sense to this madness ;)

Associate
Position 1749 for a non OC TUF

Are they even making these cards? Havnt seen any get delivered?

This was my issues, I was 1734 in the Non Oc Tuf queue and thought it's never going to come if they get zero shipments, cancelled and ordered the Zotac AMP Holo Extreme which is a much higher price but I'm 22nd in the queue for that so should be worth it.

Back
Top Bottom