• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3090 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Looking at all the various stores online that have put up sheets indicating how many pre-orders they took, stock they received and will receive it seems like the number of cards being distributed is incredibly small like 15 to 25 pieces a week of only 1/3rd of the available SKU's from each OEM being provided to each shop........

It's all lies, theres a high demand issue, not a supply issue :p

Associate
large amount = 10 small amount =1 :) ( brother is a queue pos 3 , ordered day one and is still waiting from another big supplier , they have had 2 shipments ( claimed ) i reackon most are off in system builds ))

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

I’m not sure but I think I’m 272647483th in the queue for the Strix OC. No update for me, although I’m trying to forget about it now by making other frivolous purchases :D

Associate
I’m not sure but I think I’m 272647483th in the queue for the Strix OC. No update for me, although I’m trying to forget about it now by making other frivolous purchases :D
I'm doing the opposite. Minimise my spending, save enough to pay off my 43" display well before May when it jumps from 0% APR to standard loan amounts and then immediately take out another buy now pay later on a 5900X, PCIE gen 4 NVMe, another 16 gig of RAM, a new case and as much of the stuff as I can get from OCUK to watercool everything

Associate
Did get new queue postion from 65 to 50 after oc recieve small amount of 3090 gaming x trio.. so is around 15 cards small amount.. meaning

Associate
People in the 3080 thread haven't answered me in regards to how many were shipped today but based on people dropping 40 in the queue and 2 shipments having been made it looks like OCUK received maybe 20ish per consignment
If that's the case I'm looking at about the 30th for mine

Although that WAS a very small and a small now I had a second check
So maybe 30 on a small
Also could be a number of cancellations

Associate
Progress anyway even if I don’t get lucky.
Absolutely. At least now the ball is rolling
As much as I want my card now, as long as I get it in plenty of time to install it ready for Cyberpunk I don't particularly care. That said I really need to get my 1080ti sold ASAP and I can't do that til I get my strix

Back
Top Bottom