• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Some people aren't going to be happy about this...

Screenshot-20201014-203557-Facebook.jpg

Associate
Wasn't there some Daily Mail thing a while back about terrorists using Playstation chat to.....erm......chat....erm.....terrorist stuff?

Soldato
The fabric textures look very detailed on his red sweater / hoodie. I’ve never really been interested in spider man but this looks great ! The cat even gets a little mask, and his own finishers by the looks of it.

Permabanned
Not a selling post

But I have a confirmed pre order via rainforest that I'm going to cancel. However if someone wants the allocation feel free to reply.

I barely play my Pro so buying a ps5 on launch makes no sense for me.

Soldato
Not a selling post

But I have a confirmed pre order via rainforest that I'm going to cancel. However if someone wants the allocation feel free to reply.

Just out of curisity, how do you know its confirmed? I ordered within 20-30 seconds of the page being live on Amazon and haven't received any kind of confirmation. (just that its in my Order history, no guarantee though)

Permabanned
Just out of curisity, how do you know its confirmed? I ordered within 20-30 seconds of the page being live on Amazon and haven't received any kind of confirmation. (just that its in my Order history, no guarantee though)
Just that really, from what I've read people who tried on other batches or random appearances online have had delay emails.

Mine along with my series x pre order on argos. Look OK for now.

Soldato
Not a selling post

I would potentially be interested :) Will send you a PM

Back
Top Bottom