Prime Day 2020

Soldato
Got some hot chocolate for my tassimo and a set of hair clippers, only other thing I'm interested in is a 2Tb SSD but may just wait until Black Friday

Soldato
I had been hoping the £268 43" 4K Hisense reappeared, just what I wanted for a cheap second TV that wasn't too big - that ended up on HUKD and was gone within about 15 minutes of that happening. It's £299 at Richer Sounds but it would still be nice to get the extra £30 off :p
There one up for £268 in stock right now

Associate
Yes it is. I wanted the K4 Full control, I nearly bought it for £160, which was the price over the weekend, but a mate told me to wait for the sale and now it's £15 more!:mad:

I downloaded Amazon assistant and that is misleading:-

It just mentions the average price over the last 30 days and the slider thingy doesn't actually work so you can't check.:mad:
Boo! :mad:

Soldato
Nabbed a new keyboard: Drevo Blademaster SE

Seems to be a new model. Only available in US ANSI layout, sadly. But... £34! It's basically a Blademaster TE but with Outemu without the light bars that run around the edges. Still got the control nob. Still full RGB. Advertised as having software control, but the Drevo software doesn't seem to recognise the keyboard right now. Will get in touch with Drevo about that.

Massive improvement over the EG board I was using before. Also been able to correct the mistake of buying Blue switches last time; the sound drove the missus mad! Gone Red this time out. Software issue aside, my only real grumble (considering the price) is the ANSI layout. Going to take time to get used to having a stubby return key.

Caporegime
I had a slow start but ended up grabbing the following - 65 inch for £370! Chair sold out at like 1am and the protein was up for less than 20 minutes.

TZcuTxe.jpeg

TU7100?

Very good price was it a warehouse deal? If brand new and you are ignorant to the flaws of edge lit then it will certainly beat anything around that price level up to £700 or so for that size.

So a very good buy you must have been quick.

Associate
TU7100?

Very good price was it a warehouse deal? If brand new and you are ignorant to the flaws of edge lit then it will certainly beat anything around that price level up to £700 or so for that size.

So a very good buy you must have been quick.

Brill thanks for the heads up as it's brand new - it was a misprice on AO/Amazon but it looks like they are honouring it as it has been dispatched now. I normally only use a projector so looking forward to opening the curtains

Associate
I had a slow start but ended up grabbing the following - 65 inch for £370! Chair sold out at like 1am and the protein was up for less than 20 minutes.

TZcuTxe.jpeg

Be lucky to get the TV, loads of people on hotukdeals have had dispatched emails only for it then to be cancelled. If it does get cancelled be sure to check the refund amount as some have said they have been refunded minus vat.

Man of Honour
Well my self control went a bit wrong...

Headphones for my wife
Electric toothbrush as a spare for the future
USBC dock for my daughter
Electric razor for my son

Didn't intend to buy anything.

Back
Top Bottom