• Series S

Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Guys, my daughter play roblox, and this is available on xbox, if she was typing messages to complete stuff, and to chat with her cousins, is there a specific type of keyboard or wireless keyboard one would need to function with an x box series x?
Preferably wireless I think.
Do these devices use normal usb connectors?

I use a bog standard USB Mechanical keyboard and Steel Series mouse on the one x (for COD and Metro), works absolutely fine, the hardest part is getting comfortable with it on your lap.

Soldato
You always get the option of playing only with pad users.
Yeah, Apex Legends has started crossplay with PC/XB/PS users and it filters in people using pads only. I guess in the same way it would group kb+m users together. You can opt out of it totally if you want it's just the lobby takes longer to fill up especially in ranked.

Soldato
You always get the option of playing only with pad users.

Theres quite a lot of dodgy 'pad' players in core TDM on modern warfare at the moment.

Really want the consoles to make more effort this coming gen to stamp out XIM type devices in online play.

Also - modern warfare puts you in predominantly pad player lobbies when using mouse and keyboard on PS4.

I tried it earlier today to see what the SBMM did as I am seeing more and more lobbies with mouse users being matched against pad players (crossplay off btw). Admittedly I reckon that may be different on a weekend when more players are online but today I was the only mouse player in a pad lobby several maps in a row.

Couldn't do anything though as I didn't plug a keyboard in - I just kept getting kicked for inactivity! :p

Soldato
Very generous with the spare code.

If anyone else has a series x code I'd love one lol

Hopefully Microsoft release some more consoles soon. The demand is huge so I'm sure they will

Soldato
Id be very grateful if you could pm me that code if you still have it mate :)

Edit.. Does the code enable me to pre order? I'm a bit confused

The code is the pre-order deposit code to order from Currys. You have until Sunday to redeem, and all I'm asking is that you transfer £5 over to my bank account via Trust as that's what it cost for me to place the deposit. I'd let it lapse but it's a non-refundable deposit and I placed two orders because I initially used the early "glitch" on the Currys pre-order that went live a few weeks ago. The code guarantees you an order of the Xbox Series X on the Currys site :) The £5 gets taken off of the full amount of the console, making it £444. Oh, minus the other £2000 that the code takes off the console, lol!

Yes, it's rather complicated. Currys really have set up a weird pre-order system.

Soldato
The code is the pre-order deposit code to order from Currys. You have until Sunday to redeem, and all I'm asking is that you transfer £5 over to my bank account via Trust as that's what it cost for me to place the deposit. I'd let it lapse but it's a non-refundable deposit and I placed two orders because I initially used the early "glitch" on the Currys pre-order that went live a few weeks ago. The code guarantees you an order of the Xbox Series X on the Currys site :) The £5 gets taken off of the full amount of the console, making it £444. Oh, minus the other £2000 that the code takes off the console, lol!

Yes, it's rather complicated. Currys really have set up a weird pre-order system.

Pm sent and payment sent mate

Back
Top Bottom