XBOX Gamepass Ultimate conversion is back for £1

Associate
Buy a few Gold passes and load them onto your account (maximum you can have on account is 36 months) then buy a gamepass sub (think it costs one full month currently, previously it was £1), and all the Gold gets upgraded to Gamepass.

brilliant ! thanks for that .

hows the Brazil game pass work ? i have Nord at home

Soldato
For Gods sake.

Am trying to redeem gold codes, but when I get to the screen to enter code, it says its for "United States". I did go digging through my account and sure enough in one section my account was set to US for some bizarre reason, but even after changing that, when I go back to redeem page, it still says "United States" !!!!

Any ideas?

Had a rubbish day and just want to finish fragging stuff in GOW, but until I get my sub sorted again :/

Soldato
all done. £110 for 33 months, so all the way through til august 2023 :) (did 2 x 12 month plus 1 x 6 month using the +1 month for each by enabling billing)

Associate
You have to "be in Brazil" to redeem the codes, hence the need for a VPN. Once redeemed, they work worldwide on the account so you can use them on your account just fine.

Thanks ill give that ago tonight i have nord , so if i buy two and then add one months game pass ill get two years of game pass ?

Back
Top Bottom