Laurence Fox

Caporegime
I have to wonder if his claim that the Tories had proven themselves unfit five minutes after the election has something to do with him being the happiest man in the UK over the fact there's a global pandemic.

No no, he's upset because Covid is racist you see. It affects minorities in the UK more. Because it's racist.

Associate
No no, he's upset because Covid is racist you see. It affects minorities in the UK more. Because it's racist.

This is true, it's terrible how even a virus without the ability to discern skin colour is still able to be racist. What can we do to get rid of racism?

Soldato
This is true, it's terrible how even a virus without the ability to discern skin colour is still able to be racist. What can we do to get rid of racism?

For a start we need to admit our base racism simply by being of a specific skin tone.

Are you white?! Well, you're racist.

Are you black? Hmm. You're the result of systemic racism in the UK, even though the UK fought to destroy the slave trade.

Are you a genuine Classical Liberal?

Run, run, run.

I'm black-asian

Soldato
I think part of the problem is people not reading beyond headlines. There were countless headlines about his apparent objection to the celebration of black history month and when you actually look at the details it was nothing of the sort. He objected specifically to Sainsburys' creating "safe spaces" for black employees. Is this really an appropriate thing to be doing? Is this what black people even want? I honestly don't know.

Soldato

Dont know about the dude himself but I heard the virus issue might concern vit D, imo seems related to rickets conditions slightly and dont know how true that is but UK being a country with poor sunlight hours makes it relevant as an idea though just the ease to have a better diet makes it unlikely overall.

Back
Top Bottom