This Instant And Moment - 2020!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Same sort of thing here. I was lucid and was trying to get out but couldn’t for a while.
I was really hot when I came to and it took quite some time for my heart rate to come down.

Dreaming is weird.

Yeah man. Honestly, I love it though. I love all kinds of dreams. Good and bad, lucid ones, and normal ones which I can reflect on when I wake up.

I enjoy nightmares because of the feeling of adrenaline, its like my own bespoke fully imersive horror movie.

The only ones I don't like are ones that make me feel confusing emotions or where upsetting things happen.

The one last night was borderline. It was distressing towards the end, but when I woke up, after I had become grounded again I thought "wow holy **** that was one heck of a dream" and laid there thinking about it for a while.

RxR

RxR

Soldato
It is amusing to observe someone try to remotely hack your phone while you are using it, I observe.

E. And the face at the other end just flinched when observed. Such is life.

Last edited:
Soldato
Trying to debate how cheap i want to be.

I bought a Soundbar last week from JL and if i was to buy it today i'd get £100 in vouchers. In theory i could buy it now, then return the new item under the old order and pocket the vouchers.

I'm just not sure i can be bothered!

Soldato
It's been a really good week - the best that I can remember for about a year.

As some of you will know, my elderly mother has been in poor health for some time now and things have been pretty desperate from time to time. Anyway, alongside everything else she's been waiting for a cataract op since having the first eye done in 2016. With one thing and another it's been continually pushed back and considering my mother's other health issues I was doubtful whether she was still fit to undergo the procedure.

Against all the odds (namely covid restrictions, bad health spells and waiting lists) she had it done on Monday! Although still recovering, she's already much happier with her improved vision. She's come through it like a champ and is more like her old self again. I'm daring to hope that her other issues ("confusion") benefit as a result. Fantastic.

Soldato
That is so fantastic to hear @Yadda and just what I needed :) , I'm having a pretty **** month. Latest annoyance is that my internet's been bad enough to ruin video calls (2-3 hours of my job daily) for a week.

I tried moving out to the kitchen and it's improved - which means my WiFi is not as reliable as it used to be. Bah!

Soldato
Thanks @LuckyBenski.

Have you tried running a WiFi scanning app on your smartphone? They can show you which wifi channels your neighbours are on so you can choose one that's less congested.

Soldato
Thanks @LuckyBenski.

Have you tried running a WiFi scanning app on your smartphone? They can show you which wifi channels your neighbours are on so you can choose one that's less congested.
That's my next suspicion - we used to have pensioners next door so no WiFi conflicts. They sold up ~6 weeks ago and new owners have been doing tons of renovation. At some point I presume they'll move in and get WiFi, could have happened already. Thank God for owning a decent router I can configure!

Consigliere
@Yadda - Great to hear! :)

Hmm sitting in a Pret drinking a peppermint tea...2 girls just popped in to eat a McDonalds and are just chilling on their phones. It makes me feel uneasy they haven't got anything from Pret. :o

Soldato
@Yadda - Great to hear! :)

Hmm sitting in a Pret drinking a peppermint tea...2 girls just popped in to eat a McDonalds and are just chilling on their phones. It makes me feel uneasy they haven't got anything from Pret. :o
Surprised they were allowed to do that. Also...why?? :confused:

Ha my mum just text me to say she had her blood pressure checked today and when the nurse was pumping it up, the strap flew off her arm! :D I'm always saying she has big muscles and she gets comments when she goes for her annual check ups lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom