• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
As someone working in the legal industry, anyone who cares about not being sued or cut off from a supplier cares about an NDA. If an NDA exists, as much as it might suck for everyone involved, OCUK need to stick to it or we risk being told they're getting no more 30X0 cards and we get to go to the back of the queue at another retailer.

LOL it feels like they already broke it given they getting **** poor stock.

Associate
OCers won't see a penny from me after this absolute farce. I'll be building a complete Zen 3 system soon and rest assured, it won't be from here. Their claims of being a supplier best suited to fulfil stock (or words to that affect) are complete fabrication and their communication has been absolutely abysmal. There are cards that haven't seen a single order go out in weeks and OCers think it's acceptable to just say nothing/do nothing to chase this up with suppliers and get back to customers. The information exists along the chain, someone just needs to put the legwork in to get it (as we've seen competitors do). 'A small amount of X arriving tomorrow' a couple of times a week just does not cut it. Add to this the price hikes during checkout, the 2+ week delay getting basic queue information out to people, nonsense ETAs, selling cards with no idea if you could even get any stock and I don't see any reason why someone with a 3080 pre-order-not-a-pre-order would return for anything more than a usb stick in future.

Associate
Well it looks like a competitor got a decent shipment in today for Gaming OC (at least 48) so here's hoping OC get a similar amount...maybe I'm being too optimistic.

Can you PM me some details?

I assume that OC is getting in some of the action for those GPUs aswell. Because otherwise the all "big dawg" personal OC put on since the very beggining is just pure facade of a thing.

Associate
Just thought I'd pipe in here I'm queue number 12 on MSI Gaming Trio and heard some were coming in today so fingers crossed had my order in 14:25 on release day
Wow mine went thru at 14:30 and I was 42 . I’m hoping at least 32 people had cancelled before today :D

Associate
@BountyNunes

I would assume they would get some but it is worrying that Gibbo hasn't said anything yet.

Im very worried tbf. I dont think OC will get on with the "party" just because theres no comunication and the Pre Built fiasco where they got the cards WITH OUR money and making use of the cards for pre builts instead of fullfiling orders...

Last ever purchase on OC for me.

Dreadfull from the very start.

Associate
OCers won't see a penny from me after this absolute farce. I'll be building a complete Zen 3 system soon and rest assured, it won't be from here. Their claims of being a supplier best suited to fulfil stock (or words to that affect) are complete fabrication and their communication has been absolutely abysmal. There are cards that haven't seen a single order go out in weeks and OCers think it's acceptable to just say nothing/do nothing to chase this up with suppliers and get back to customers. The information exists along the chain, someone just needs to put the legwork in to get it (as we've seen competitors do). 'A small amount of X arriving tomorrow' a couple of times a week just does not cut it. Add to this the price hikes during checkout, the 2+ week delay getting basic queue information out to people, nonsense ETAs, selling cards with no idea if you could even get any stock and I don't see any reason why someone with a 3080 pre-order-not-a-pre-order would return for anything more than a usb stick in future.
It is frustrating, especially when competitors have found a way to deliver equally bad news about queues and timelines by making its customers feel informed. I know of this first hand.

Solidarity of the community is what is needed, voting with our feet. Lone wolves will not convinvce anyone to suddenly communicate more appropriately or not.

Associate
It is frustrating, especially when competitors have found a way to deliver equally bad news about queues and timelines by making its customers feel informed. I know of this first hand.

Soidarity of the community is what is needed, voting with our feet. Lone wolves will not convinvce anyone to suddenly communicate more appropriately or not.
Yet there’s a main competitor who haven’t even got a queue system. Don’t see many people saying well done oc at least you have a queue system in place.

Associate
First email from them said I was 90 in queue so they have received 9 of these in the month since I ordered
Screenshot_20201015_112707_com.google.android.gm.jpg

Associate
Im very worried tbf. I dont think OC will get on with the "party" just because theres no comunication and the Pre Built fiasco where they got the cards WITH OUR money and making use of the cards for pre builts instead of fullfiling orders...

Last ever purchase on OC for me.

Dreadfull from the very start.

this +10000

Back
Top Bottom