Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
So Warzone is mandatory? It's so annoying. I just want to re-install the campaign. Instead of a ~50GB install its ~179GB with Warzone :( Not going to bother installing.

Surely it would be a temp measure ? You play the campaign and uninstall the whole thing ? The campaign will take you all of 3 hours to complete.

Associate
Thought i'd have a quick game of cod mw this morning and my first death showed me disintegrating into 'little blocks'. I don't mean to sound 'square' but I thought cod was a realism game? This has taken a lot of the pleasure out of it for me for some reason. Maybe i'm being a little conformist.

Associate
Thought i'd have a quick game of cod mw this morning and my first death showed me disintegrating into 'little blocks'. I don't mean to sound 'square' but I thought cod was a realism game? This has taken a lot of the pleasure out of it for me for some reason. Maybe i'm being a little conformist.

It is the new skins in the store, can't remember the name but it's for the AN and the P90.

But yeah I agree on that.

Soldato
Surely it would be a temp measure ? You play the campaign and uninstall the whole thing ? The campaign will take you all of 3 hours to complete.

I’ve already completed it but would need to reinstall since I’ve built a new PC since. I’d like to have it installed as I sometimes get the urge to play the ‘Clean House’ mission.

Associate

Yeah that sounds naff. I saw it on the new mods and it looked odd but didnt realise it did that. Hopefully wont see many people using that nonsense.

Associate
Had a couple of decent runs on plunder with random who actually ptfo rather than land in downtown and sit and sniper, so nice result.

Still 7 of 10 kill cams are missing.

Soldato
Very pleased that Bounties are back.
Shame about the loss of armoured royale.

The new shotty is interesting when using explosive rounds...but I like the Origin still; that remains a CQB beast.

Back
Top Bottom