What cars scream 'chav' to you?

Associate
These days the ones around here have moved on from small cars with fart boxes to leased Audi s / rs versions and BMW m4's

Yeah this is what I've seen. They've moved on from hot hatches with terrible mods to often objectively good cars, but they find a way to make them tasteless anyway.

Soldato
I see a lot of cars round here, mostly Audi and Seat diesels that have obviously had the boost cranked up and remap that emit copious amounts of black smoke every time they pull away. More often than not driven by people that are wearing trakky bottoms and a baseball cap.
Plus the obligatory OTT *PEEEUUUUUWWWWWW* from the dump valve on every gear change.

Caporegime
Any car that has a loud exhaust which is not stock
Any car with a badge removed
Any car with stickers on the windscreen
Any car with darkened headlights
Any car lowered to the point that you can't see a clearance in the arches
Any car with loud music blaring
Any car with mods done that I can tell is DIY

Soldato
the large amounts of black, sooty smoke could be just down to a totally gutted exhaust. they sound terrible and cover the car boot is soot.

Isn't it mostly because they've removed the Diesel Particulate Filter as part of their modding?

Why the hell you'd do any exhaust work on a diesel I don't know, but you certainly see them around with stainless big bore exhausts - to really release that delightful diesel sound...

Soldato
Any car that has a loud exhaust which is not stock
Any car with a badge removed
Any car with stickers on the windscreen
Any car with darkened headlights
Any car lowered to the point that you can't see a clearance in the arches
Any car with loud music blaring
Any car with mods done that I can tell is DIY

Oh no, not loud music!

Underboss
Mercedes CLA Coupe, 99/100 driven by someone with a bad haircut and jeans/chinos that finish 3" above their shoes, generally likes Love Island and think Stone Island is 'edgy'.

Back
Top Bottom