• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

inno3D x4 chill 3080

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
OP
Large shipment of all types of INNO cards due later this week next week so ETA more towards end of the month depending on when OC get them. Fingers crossed all that it's a decent amount!
can always pray. I hope we get some kind of notification on something. i dont know wether to change cards or just wait in the bloody dark.

Associate
Had a queue update yesterday, I have moved 2 places in 2 weeks... now at 63 hoping for a decent amount t of cards soon so I can start using my new rig. .

Associate

Really interesting review. I bought the x3 for its aesthetics primarily over the FE and other AIB's. Glad to see its quieter, cooler and outperforms the FE Out of the box. I move 3 places, from 42 to 39. I am hopeful I will be part of the first batch, but we will have to see. "Close to large" from the update, could mean anything against whats already been sent out.

Associate
Didn't Gibbo say it's a largish shipment of the 3 SKU combined? not a large shipment of each.
I messaged OC and they said per SKU. Technically he just said a large shipment which involved all 3 cards, also if it's combined then it's not really a large shipment... it's just them sending them all together rather than separately.

Associate
I messaged OC and they said per SKU. Technically he just said a large shipment which involved all 3 cards, also if it's combined then it's not really a large shipment... it's just them sending them all together rather than separately.

Wait I’m confused, so what does this mean?

A large shipment is 100, he said close to large so it would be 50-100, is that 50-100 per each Inno3D card? Or is it going to be all three cards (x2,x3,x4) split up by 50-100?

Just wondering because I don’t know what per SKU means and I am 34 in queue for my Twin X2 OC so I wanna know if will receive my graphics card in this shipment.

Thanks! :)

Associate

A large shipment is 100, he said close to large so it would be 50-100, is that 50-100 per each Inno3D card? Or is it going to be all three cards (x2,x3,x4) split up by 50-100?

Just wondering because I don’t know what per SKU means and I am 34 in queue for my Twin X2 OC so I wanna know if will receive my graphics card in this shipment.

It means that the ~50-100 is split amoungst x2/x3/x4. Not 50-100 fo each.

Associate
There is no way to know, as I said above. Gibbo's comment was "Close to large amount", which could mean anything. So I would set your expectations, to you not getting it this shipment, but most likely in November. That way, you may be pleasantly surprised.

Associate

Per card supposedly, which would mean 50 ISH cards per X2,X3,x4

Associate
Has more been said on this? Any chance you can link the source?
Was through OC on Facebook message,

I'm not allowed to give specifics but based upon the 3080's in general I'd say anything 50+ would be considered large at the moment.

Thank you and one last question would you say that's total or each type of card?

For each SKU in question.

So my understanding is per SKU would be per X2,X3,x4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom