• iPhone 11 Pro - 512Gb

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • iPhone 11 Pro Max - 64Gb

Votes: 13 4.3%
  • iPhone 11 Pro Max - 256Gb

Votes: 41 13.7%
  • iPhone 11 Pro Max - 512Gb

Votes: 8 2.7%
  • Too expensive,, I won't be getting one.

Votes: 51 17.0%
  • Not interested, I won't be getting one.

Votes: 109 36.3%

• Total voters
Soldato
right, ive just ordered an iphone 11.

what are the accessories recommended.

ive ordered :-

Spigen Thin Fit case (dont really like cases but this seems thin so hoping it will be fine)
Glass screen protector
qi charger (7.5W anker one)
some usb C to lightning cables (have an 18W usb charger from my pixel)

i know a watch will be on my to buy list.

anything else i might be missing?

Soldato

Spigen Thin Fit case (dont really like cases but this seems thin so hoping it will be fine)
Glass screen protector

They just announced the 12...

Man of Honour
I'm kind of missing a bigger phone, so I might give my 11 Pro to my mrs to replace her 8 and get the new max or whatever it's called.

Associate

Glass screen protector

AirPods will be needed I’d say.

What colour/size did you go for?

I think I’ll be picking up an 11 as well pretty soon.

Soldato
AirPods will be needed I’d say.

What colour/size did you go for?

I think I’ll be picking up an 11 as well pretty soon.
Just went with the 64gb black model. I've been using a 64gb for the last 3 years with no issues so didn't feel the need to get anything bigger. I regularly back up and clear photos from my phone and don't keep a huge amount of apps on there.

I have spent around another £70 on various cases, chargers, cables screen protectors too ‍(edit, was supposed to be a facepalm emoji but it turned it into something else?)

Last edited:
Associate
Just went with the 64gb black model. I've been using a 64gb for the last 3 years with no issues so didn't feel the need to get anything bigger. I regularly back up and clear photos from my phone and don't keep a huge amount of apps on there.

I have spent around another £70 on various cases, chargers, cables screen protectors too ‍♂️

Yeah I'm in that 64gb club as well-had larger capacity sized phones but never used it.

You'll have to post up some initial thoughts once you get it.

Soldato
Yeah I'm in that 64gb club as well-had larger capacity sized phones but never used it.

You'll have to post up some initial thoughts once you get it.

will do, have you ordered yours?

i think the iphone 7 was my last iphone so a lot has changed since then.

will list the case ive bought and give my thoughts of them too (1 was from aliexpress though so wil take a while to come)

Associate
will do, have you ordered yours?

i think the iphone 7 was my last iphone so a lot has changed since then.

will list the case ive bought and give my thoughts of them too (1 was from aliexpress though so wil take a while to come)

No not yet - having a look around the second hand market first to see if I can get a deal on one.

Appreciate you doing that mate. Nice one.

Caporegime
So my iPhone 11 Pro is dead. Turned off on Monday and when I picked it up showed the cable/laptop screen and showing a URL directing me to restore...fast forward to today and the genius bar say that error 9 is basically DOA and I need to speak to O3 who I got the phone from and make a consumer law complaint, speak to O2 and they didn’t know anything so are supposedly going to ring me tomorrow morning to discuss it further as they simply told me i have to speak with Apple, despite me getting a print out from him saying the handset isn’t repairable.

Oh great.

Associate
So my iPhone 11 Pro is dead. Turned off on Monday and when I picked it up showed the cable/laptop screen and showing a URL directing me to restore...fast forward to today and the genius bar say that error 9 is basically DOA and I need to speak to O3 who I got the phone from and make a consumer law complaint, speak to O2 and they didn’t know anything so are supposedly going to ring me tomorrow morning to discuss it further as they simply told me i have to speak with Apple, despite me getting a print out from him saying the handset isn’t repairable.

Oh great.
Is it out of warranty?

Soldato
My girlfriends iPhone 11 seems to have developed a really bad battery, shes barely getting a days usage out of it. Checked the battery health and its down to 86%, is that normal for a phone purchased on release day last year?

Its just out of warranty I think which is frustrating, although im not even sure if the battery is covered.

Soldato
My girlfriends iPhone 11 seems to have developed a really bad battery, shes barely getting a days usage out of it. Checked the battery health and its down to 86%, is that normal for a phone purchased on release day last year?

Its just out of warranty I think which is frustrating, although im not even sure if the battery is covered.
Had my 11 a year and it's on 99%, so 86% seems a bit off.

Soldato
Had my 11 a year and it's on 99%, so 86% seems a bit off.
Damn :(
She has only ever used the supplied cable and brick, never used wireless charging and she does hammer her phone during the day but will try keep good practice of keeping it topped up rather than run to zero and then charge.

I wonder if there is any recourse with Apple because it at most must be a few days out of warranty.

Back
Top Bottom