Google Pixel 5

Associate
Jumping ship from my iPhone X (Nothing wrong with the X, i've just had it since launch and want a change and apple is not ticking boxes for me with the 12 - not for the money they want) Got two on order from Google (me and daughter) and showing 03/11 for delivery.

Just got off live chat with CPW and they have them for delivery tomorrow.

Not sure what to do - hold off for Google or go with CPW

Soldato
Jumping ship from my iPhone X (Nothing wrong with the X, i've just had it since launch and want a change and apple is not ticking boxes for me with the 12 - not for the money they want) Got two on order from Google (me and daughter) and showing 03/11 for delivery.

Might be worth switching. That's quite a big delay.

Just got off live chat with CPW and they have them for delivery tomorrow.

Not sure what to do - hold off for Google or go with CPW

Soldato
On another note, How do you close apps now with the gesture setup? When I switch to the 3 button navigation, There is about 30 apps open. I'm so used to closing them after its a bit strange to me now.

Associate
Don't think the screen uniformitt of mine is as perfect as my S10e, however, it's nowhere near as bad as the stuff I had on the 3 and the 4.

Will see how it goes, tends to be more noticeable on greys.

Just noticed the Amazon return window is open until end of Jan too

Associate
On another note, How do you close apps now with the gesture setup? When I switch to the 3 button navigation, There is about 30 apps open. I'm so used to closing them after its a bit strange to me now.

Swipe up then right whilst holding contact. Scroll all the way to the left to clear all

Soldato
Ugh try and forget this habit as it's old school pointless waste of tappy taps. Trust android to manage these and enjoy your new found free seconds of time.

Yeah old habits I suppose!!

Depends on what you want from it, but a few tiny scratches aren't a bad thing considering you'll get them any way from the screen protector as it's weaker than glass

I just like my gadgets to be looking as best as they can. Little scratches don't really bother me really. Just don't want deep scratches etc.

Swipe up then right whilst holding contact. Scroll all the way to the left to clear all

Thanks, will keep it in mind.

Back
Top Bottom