• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Looks great, very slick, very polished and should be fairly intuitive. I like that Sony tend to get their UI designs locked down from the start and then just tweak things over time, whereas the Xbox seems to get a new interface every 6-12 months.

Soldato
Loved that interface, look snappy and seemed to do an awful lot without being complex.

I liked the activity bit plus how Devs can give official help if your stuck.

Last edited:
Soldato
None of which I'm expecting the third parties to keep up with by this time next year. :p And the cheek of locking it up behind PS+!
Well yeah I bet 3rd parties drop it quickly but first party will likely keep it up.

Well PS Plus doesn't have much compared to say game pass ultimate so it needs anything extra it can give lol

Caporegime
lol.png

:p

Soldato
The UI is stunning, simple, clean and snappy. With some great features to boot (the game helper is a fantastic addition, although a bit bummed it’s locked behind psplus, but eh, never mind)

Associate
I'm probably in the minority, but I couldn't give a monkeys about the UI and refuse to get excited by it.......just give me God of war!!!!!!!

Soldato
Loved that interface, look snappy and seemed to do an awful lot without being complex.

I liked the activity bit plus how Devs can give official help if your stuck.

I bet third parties won't bother using it, they don't bother implementing even trophy tracking on the Xbox half the time.

And anyone see how you even access the trophies? They seemed to have gotten rid of the dedicated icon, which is disappointing for me..

Caporegime
One thing that I've just picked up - when Sid flipped from Sackboy to Destruction All Stars, there was no warning message that Sackboy would close and unsaved progress would be lost (something you get now on PS4) so perhaps the PS5 does have "quick resume" for multiple games as well? Maybe this is what the "Switcher" icon is to do with.

Back
Top Bottom