16 to 34 year olds in the UK watch 46 minutes of YouTube per day.

Soldato
I’m 41 and watch loads of hours on YouTube every day - there is some good stuff out there :)

It's pretty much replaced my normal TV viewing entirely, there are some incredible channels out there that release at least one good YouTube video per week and have higher production values than the BBC! Watch the last video by Melodysheep for example. Or an hour long documentry on the whole Disney Epcot idea, which was amazing.

EDIT: 22hrs in the last 7 days

Last edited:
Associate
Plenty of good content on there. I'm 35 and have 13hrs watch time in the last 7 days.

I haven't watched live TV much at all in the last few years, nothing but crap on there and the majority of it is much worse than a lot of youtube content.

Soldato
@robgmun have you seen melodysheeps other video, Timelapse of the future? The quality of work this guy is churning out for free is quite astonishing.

Have to admit, by the end of the video below I feel rather emotional, doen't help I deal with existential angst daily :)

Associate
@robgmun have you seen melodysheeps other video, Timelapse of the future? The quality of work this guy is churning out for free is quite astonishing.

Have to admit, by the end of the video below I feel rather emotional, doen't help I deal with existential angst daily :)

I shouldn't have watched that on my lunch break. I am changed.

Soldato

I've been a subscriber of his channel for quite some time, so yeah i've seen all of his work. It's only a matter of time until a network channel or movie studio snaps him up. Which is a shame i feel.

Raz

Raz

Soldato
I mainly use youtube on my mobile to watch things like the Atheist Experience and similar shows, as well as debates. Just easier to use when doing bits and bobs around the house.

Back
Top Bottom