**LIAN LI GALAHAD ALL IN ONE COOLER AND SL/AL UNI FANS AVAILABLE FOR ORDER**

Caporegime
Have to say initially I was just like ‘wow, more RGB fans, whoopee!’ But these actually look really good. I may use these on my mythical new year 5000 series 3080 build.

Associate
I need these Lian-Li Uni SP120 fans like yesterday 2019 :cool:
So looking forward to fitting them, Oh yes! Will I be getting them tomorrow?
I can dream I guess. But what a lovely dream :D

Associate
yea :p

but gotta wait for the Strix 3090 non-oc to even enter production never mind get stocked so waiting for the fans won't kill me :cool: waiting for the 3090 is what's gonna kill me XD

I have an ASUS ROG STRIX 3090 OC on order and it`s starting to really get to me too, As to:
why am I even bothering to be involved in this charade! :rolleyes: and doubt is starting to set in and I'm starting to consider cancelling my order :( :confused:
Last night was the first time I started feeling this way and considering this option. BIG Navi`s fault as I do want ASUS, not AMD but time is a big factor 4me
But hopefully, this will pass as I really want better 4K FPS while live streaming on PC ASAP.:D
But is not looking good at all. :(
I don`t regard this charade as OC`s fault, my best hope is them! and them being able to influence the arrival of stock sooner than later.
but with my Xbox SX only moments away, maybe this will turn my head for a while.... to hold-out... or cancel. :confused::mad::confused::mad::confused:;)
Can always grab a GPU when everything settles down.:D:D

Associate
Staff: Any news on the Lian-Li Uni SP120 fans.
Did they arrive today 20.10.2020?
Will we receive them by the 22.10.2020?
Pls update & confirm when you can.
Thanx...

Back
Top Bottom