Votes: 39 13.4%
  • iPhone 12 Pro

Votes: 93 31.8%
  • iPhone 12 Pro Max

Votes: 109 37.3%

• Total voters
Soldato
I currently have a iPhone 11pro max green

thinking getting the 12 pro in blue as want go back standard size max is nice but a few times too big

but not sure if square edge be comfy to hold can’t remember what it was like on iPhone 5

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
I'm really torn between Blue and Silver :(

Same. With the silver it looks better with more of the silicone cases, the white through the camera cut out contrasts nicely. The blue I’m worried will be too blue and go with less cases. I’m planning a blue silicone case with which ever I get.

Soldato
Same. With the silver it looks better with more of the silicone cases, the white through the camera cut out contrasts nicely. The blue I’m worried will be too blue and go with less cases. I’m planning a blue silicone case with which ever I get.

I want a leather case but don't even know what colours they will be available in yet which makes it worse!

Associate
why would you? its barely any better and 5G isn't sufficiently deployed yet. I feel they are playing that up to get sales where the refinement of this phone will be the best? 12s?

Soldato
I have a Max so thinking of going back to standard for the size as the max was annoying with it size at times..

not too sure what to do yet wether it worth it or not.. As the next phone they say the notch be gone also I am on the upgrade program

Soldato
Is anyone here going from 11 pro to 12 pro

Unless you want a larger screen (which I do) I don’t see the point. Even though I planned to upgrade I think it’s such a cop out from Apple I’ve decided against it. Might be tempted if I see a second hand IP12 Pro for a decent price in 6 months time.

Deleted member 209350

D

Deleted member 209350

Is anyone here going from 11 pro to 12 pro

Its not a massive upgrade, but the bigger screen size and smaller bezels is nice. Obviously the other standard stuff of the iterative speed and camera improvements play a slight factor

Soldato
I'm really torn between Blue and Silver :(

Same bro. The blue is really nice but I've never not had a case for the phone... It's not the same blue as the apple silicon case, nor the new watch I picked up... I'm thinking silver (which is more white). Every man and his dog seems to be going blue so maybe it will arrive quicker too?

Back
Top Bottom