• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Associate
I’ve got the sony wireless 3D Audio headphones ordered. However I also have a series X on order. Does anyone know of a set of wireless headphones that will work on both. Tempted to cancel the Sony ones and get a set that will work on both

Soldato
The UI looks really slick, liking it.

Looks like the series x supports 1440p output so I'm really hoping the PS5 does too, would make my life with my 1440p UW much simpler! UW support isn't something I'm expecting though.

Associate
Not overly bothered with the new UI. It works really fast but most of what they showed (Activities, PiP, Game Help) are a bit too gimicky and like the initial XOne dash in 2013.

Game icons need to be bigger as well.

Soldato
I like that the UI is native 4K and native HDR out of the box - it's going to look glorious. Screenshots and video captures also 4K.

Not overly bothered with the new UI. It works really fast but most of what they showed (Activities, PiP, Game Help) are a bit too gimicky and like the initial XOne dash in 2013.

Game icons need to be bigger as well.

Why bigger? Seem fine to me. I think the should have started the presentation from the Home screen. All the options and cards from the quick resume screen was initially a bit overwhelming perhaps. Home is much nicer.

gsmarena_001.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
I like that the UI is native 4K and native HDR out of the box - it's going to look glorious. Screenshots and video captures also 4K.

Why bigger? Seem fine to me.

gsmarena_001.jpg

Agree native 4K and HDR is great. Just think the icons need to be bigger for games and smaller for all the pop of stuff at the bottom. Personal preference I suppose

Soldato
That screen just looks plain awful. I like the little game bar across the top.
But then you just get some icon and text floating in the middle of nowhere and a "play" button. And what's going on with the right hand side. An advert/link to the store for a game you already own?

The advert with the price there yeah I agree not sure why it's there. Might just be in this demo. Can't agree on the 'text floating in the middle of nowhere' when it's clearly on the bottom left where it's meant to be! Well, I like it, so I must be in the right :p

Back
Top Bottom