What's your favourite games

Associate
Hi I'm fairly new to the overclockers community I'm also a twitch streamer and youtuber but thought I'd ask to see what games people are playing or their favourite type of genre

I usually play arma 3 for role play ( over 4000 hours play time)

Then my second most played game is farming simulator 19 with around 1000 hours

I love simulator games and also play euro truck simulator 2 slot ( used to be a beta tester for SCS software until ill health ment I couldn't use the pedals much so I stepped down but made over 2500 bug reports for their games scania truck driver, ets2 and American truck simulator)

So what's your favourite game/genre?

M@x

Soldato
Hours shouldn't really be used to measure a games worth. My top game of all time is Witcher 3, but there are countless others that have swallowed up a lot more of my time.

Soldato
Elite & Eve Online, have played since 1984 & 2003 respectively.
The Division
World of Warcraft (although haven't subbed since pandas).
CFS1, CFS2 & CFS3 all had an obscene amount of hours played. Anyone else remember MS Zone?

Soldato
Freelancer - its the only reason I keep a portable CD ROM drive.

Mount and Blade: Warband + Football Manager 2018 are regular choices which certainly clock up the hours.

Soldato
The Secret of Monkey Island, Monkey Island 2 LeChuck's Revenge, The Witcher 3, Mass Effect 2 and the original Deus Ex. Other games have come close, but not close enough to knock the above off my top 5.

Caporegime
Open world FPS/RPG titles are my overall favourite, with some classic/modern shooters coming a close second.

An honourable mention goes to some survival horror third-person games like Resident Evil and isometric/top-down RPGs.

Associate
10 in no particular order:

Anno 1404
Bard's Tale 1-3 (inXile Remakes)
Borderlands Collection
Carrier Command Gaia Mission
Duskers
Fallout 4
No Man's Sky
Rimworld
Spellforce 1
Unreal Tournament Collection

Soldato
I'll probably get hung for this, but Bloons Tower Defense 6 us my favourite game of the past few years.

Have played all of them over the years, but Btd6 is the best of the lot. It looks like a kiddies mobile game, and at nearly 40, I feel a tool playing it.

Underneath the kiddy graphics is the most balanced game I've ever played. Great tactical TD game with way more depth than a game like this should have. The devs are constantly rolling out new updates too.

Approaching 400 hours this last year alone, and still finding new ways to play it.

Soldato
If you go off hours played then probably Civ6.
Bit it's say my favourite are games like Fallout and Rage, followed by Borderlands.

Soldato
Eve Online (I gave up about 10 years ago)
Original Fallout games
Fallout 4
Original Xcom UFO
A half life mod called Natural Selection
Final Fantasy 7
Battlefield 2
Half Life (first one)
Goldeneye (N64)
Syndicate/Syndicate Wars
Kerbal Space Program
Cities skylines
Resident Evil 2