*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Soldato
Nights into Dreams is free sign up via the link here

Company of Heroes 2 : Southern Front DLC is also free if you own the base game, claim via their website here

Over the next few days you can claim for free the following SEGA games (their celebrating their 60th anniversary). Once the free period ends, they won't be back.

Armor Of Heroes available from October 15-19

Endless Zone available from October 16-19

Streets Of Kamurocho available from October 17-19 (Yakuza x Streets Of Rage)

Golden Axed available from October 18-19 (Originally a Golden Axe sequel called Golden Axe: Reborn that was cancelled).

Last edited:
Associate
Nights into Dreams is free sign up via the link here

Company of Heroes 2 : Southern Front DLC is also free if you own the base game, claim via their website here

Over the next few days you can claim for free the following SEGA games (their celebrating their 60th anniversary). Once the free period ends, they won't be back.

Armor Of Heroes available from October 15-19

Endless Zone available from October 16-19

Streets Of Kamurocho available from October 17-19 (Yakuza x Streets Of Rage)

Golden Axed available from October 18-19 (Originally a Golden Axe sequel called Golden Axe: Reborn that was cancelled).
Thanks for the heads up!

Associate
I just clicked play and it added to my account without needing to install.
Can confirm, clicking 'Play Game' then cancelling install adds them to my library as normal.

I know in the past some permanently free games would be bound to your account but not show up in your library and had to be run from the Store Page but I think Steam changed it so all free games show up in your library now.

In case anybody hasn't found this yet, all your games regardless of source or type of activation can be seen by clicking 'Steam' menu at top left > 'Settings' > 'View Account Details' at top right > 'View licenses and product key activations'.

Soldato
Can confirm, clicking 'Play Game' then cancelling install adds them to my library as normal.

I know in the past some permanently free games would be bound to your account but not show up in your library and had to be run from the Store Page but I think Steam changed it so all free games show up in your library now.

In case anybody hasn't found this yet, all your games regardless of source or type of activation can be seen by clicking 'Steam' menu at top left > 'Settings' > 'View Account Details' at top right > 'View licenses and product key activations'.

I had it with a game the other day. It wasn't in my library bit found it on the store. Can't think what game it was. But it was definitely no more than 2 weeks ago.

Associate
Observer System Redux on epic. Showing as £21.59 but when you add it to basket its reducing to £4.79 (pre-purchase).
Seems you need to have the original (which has been part of the free games givenaway) to get the 80% off discount.

Soldato
its so good! 6 hours in now
I'd never heard of it before but Charlie Brooker and Limmy were talking about it on twitter and it caught my eye

I only initially spotted it as I loved 'Papers Please' by the same guy, obviously a very different game but sounds great, looking forward to playing it when I get some time.

Soldato
I know this is for deals but anybody been having issues with cdkeys lately? I've tried twice today to put in same order and both times its gone to order review then been cancelled, been using same account with them for years so don't see why I'm now having the issues

Back
Top Bottom