• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3090 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Got an e-mail from DPD that my rog strix is being delivered in a couple of hours. Still can’t believe I will have it after this wait and looking forward to trying the most overpriced bag of haribo ever.

Associate
I’ve been sat here thinking when I get my card would post a picture on here.
Not to rub it in to those who are still waiting faces but just to show there is hope.
I have now however changed my mind as through no fault of their own I am now hating on the guys saying their’s is getting delivered today.

Oh sorry I’m supposed to say yay there is hope enjoy your cards guys :D:p:D

Associate
I’m 72nd now on the list I’ve got it better than most I was trying from about 1:58 on launch but site was busy even then eventually got it through at 2:08.
Hopefully a good delivery of say 100 would come in as that should be realistic, but obviously the more the better.

Back
Top Bottom