FIFA 21

Man of Honour
I'm tempted to spread the coins around a bit and have a more balanced team for WL tomorrow, I think it'll be a slog. Neymar is immense but I'm going to spend half the time defending...

Soldato
I see the improvements are abound in the career mode! :D

Spend £44m on Ruben Neves and then bid £30m for Tielemans - counter offer from Leicester received saying they want £32m plus Neves!

Don
OP
Surrendered to the fact I needed to spend some coins as the WL would ruin me considering some of the teams I'm facing in rivals. Rashford, is very good. Mertens up top with him, great combo so far.

Soldato
I'm so **** at this game. Now I'm in division 1 I just see so much bs again aswell, the game feels so different to a few days ago. It's like my through balls aren't working, I can't beat anyone for pace anymore and as a result I can't create enough everything is just getting blocked.

Soldato
Yeah, Pele isn't wow, but I was looking for a marquee player that won't depreciate in value between now and December. Wanted R9 but couldn't scrape the coins together. I paid 4m for Pele, looking at last years graph he'll still be worth that in 3 months.

Back
Top Bottom